Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • All Bristol people
  • Jolsa

Hands up who’s going to the Banksy exhibition! Woohoo!!
    Banksy’s coming home

richc
    Free Member

yep looks good, I expect the queues to be very long for a bit though, which will be good for the museum.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I have a special treat for any of my mates who visit from elsewhere…I take them on a Banksy tour – graffiti, pint, graffiti

Defintiely not missing this one. It was even kept a secret from council officials!!

waihiboy
    Free Member

All Bristol people

… speak with a funny accent

GaryLake
    Free Member

Our design studio stashed all the booze for the launch tonight – spent an hour lugging it all down to a van while his minions made phone calls and didn’t help.

Refused tickets to the launch tonight and we were begrudgingly given 24 bottles of Carlsberg to share… EDIT: after being warned to NOT touch the booze as if we were some alchy thieving scum (all designers dressed in shirt and trousers)

I love celebrity!

noteeth
    Free Member

I’d rather they re-installed the old archaeology gallery, TBH. 😕

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

Awesome, I’ll pop over for a mooch then 🙂

sharki
    Free Member

Jolsa
    Hands up who’s going to the Banksy exhibition! Woohoo!!
    Banksy’s coming home

And now the chavy thieving Jolsa will be waiting for you to go to the exhibition, then him and his bike stalking crew of brizzleites will be nicking your bikes. 😉

Jolsa

And now the chavy thieving Jolsa will be waiting for you to go to the exhibition, then him and his bike stalking crew of brizzleites will be nicking your bikes.

Hmm, I may dig out the tracksuit bottoms seeing as though it’s a special occasion…

CountZero

Missed this thread earlier on today, saw the feature on the six o’clock news. Fantastic! I love Banksy’s art, it’s never failed to put a smile on my face, and to have a whole exhibition – wow!

zaskar
    Free Member

Nope I won’t be paying to go anyway! is it free? I do love the monkies in Parliment pic.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yes it’s free you tightarse!

hopster
    Free Member

Yep I will be over for a butchers at some point.

zaskar
    Free Member

Hey I gave the charity guy at Tesco’s my entrance fee! 😛

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Judging from the estimates of his worth, I should bloody well hope it’s free anyway.

RichPenny
    Free Member

I’m not from Bristol. Can I still come?

shoefiti
    Free Member

I’m going, and i’m going to be bringing him a bucket of soap and water and a ladder and tell him to clean some of that stuff up – bloody holligans. 😆

Midnighthour
    Free Member

All of the City of Bristol museums and art gallery’s are free to anyone at all(there are lots of sites round the city). They were forced to charge for a period some years back and the place became empty of visitors (I knew one of the security staff there).

I hope the Banksy display is better than the replacement Egypt display – which went from a load of interesting artefacts to mainly a bunch of computers showing stuff you could internet at home. Very sad, that the curators seemed to view computer images as more valuable than seeing the real thing. Still, these are the people who wanted to demolish one of the few remaining historic dock buildings to build a trendy new museum 🙁 Only a massive public outcry stopped them.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘All Bristol people’ is closed to new replies.