Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • All aboard the karma train!
  • bongohoohaa
    Free Member

What a tool.

A man who gloated on social media after beating a Royal Marine in a car park in Camborne has been jailed for the original assault.

Ben Scott, a builder from Town Farm, Redruth, was originally spared jail after attacking Corporal Marc Jolly outside the Tyacks Hotel in Camborne.

After avoiding jail he posted a picture of champagne on Facebook saying it was ‘time to celebrate’ and ‘I win’.

Today he was recalled to Truro Crown Court to face the judge who originally spared him prison and was given a 12 month sentence, half of which will be spent behind bars.

The judge described the posting on Facebook as a “stupid and gloating comment” and said he must “face the consequences of his stupid and arrogant behaviour”.

http://www.westbriton.co.uk/Justice-man-gloated-beating-Marine-jailed/story-29347114-detail/story.html

toppers3933
    Free Member

Lol. ****.

bigyinn
    Free Member

The guy looked like a proper ‘roid head as well.

stumpy01

Sounds like a real hard man….

– but you don’t expect someone to come up and hit you on the back of the head.”

attacking the bloke from behind.

I find it amusing that the posted photo with the caption of ‘party time’ only shows one champagne glass…
    YAY – PARTY. On My Own…….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘All aboard the karma train!’ is closed to new replies.