Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)
  • Alfresco weeing
  • Harry_the_Spider

Whilst discussing the toilet situation with the organiser of Manchester’s premier MTB/CX 2 hour winter assault course race thing (Feb 12th, only 5 places left) we got on to the subject of alfresco weeing before a race.

What do you look for when nature calls…

Wall?
    Tree?
    Bush?
    Out in the open?

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

PISSING OUTDOORS IS THE NEAREST A MAN CAN GET TO GOD .FACT

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

All of the above.

duckman

Mr-the-spud +1

Harry_the_Spider

Really? I’ll have a look round next time I’m having a cheeky slash in the woods. Does he do autographs?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Personal fav is on a mountain top with an unobstructed view.

DezB
    Free Member

Always need to go when walking the dog. Anywhere will do as long as it doesn’t get her coat wet.

plumber
    Free Member

any time, any place, any where 🙂

donsimon
    Free Member

Al Fresco weeing? Maybe he does, maybe he doesn’t! None of my business either way. 😛

BigJohn

Watch which way the wind blows. If it’s blowing a gale (or gusts of 35 knots) even if you stand with your back to the wind the eddies can blow it back over your trousers.

HeatherBash
    Free Member

You guys were discussing where you get your wangers out?

Hmmm

flyingmonkeycorps

The Southern Yeti – Member
    Personal fav is on a mountain top with an unobstructed view.

+1

Harry_the_Spider

You guys were discussing where you get your wangers out?

Hmmm

A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do.

OmarLittle
    Free Member

Never mind the weeing what about the explosive diarrohea when wearing bib shorts? 🙁

derek_starship
    Free Member

If relieving yourself, alfresco, around pasture land, watch out for electric fences. One’s old chap is at risk of being transformed into a spluttering dimp.

I’m waiting for some of the ladies to tip up with observations on this subject.

Moses

No, the best place is on a river bank where the stream can descend into a cool still pool before being swept away.

mudsux
    Free Member

I don’t mind the odd trailside wee.
    Trailside poo? Inevitably you draw a line … somewhere. 🙂

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

When I last did the Grizedale Mountain Bike challange when we were all queing up at the start some bloke just got his winkle out and had a pee with everyone else around him, pee spraying up off the floor every where.

He thought he was clever too.

philconsequence
    Free Member

Trailside poo? Inevitably you draw a line … somewhere.

it takes a lot of practice to draw a neat line with poo, you have my respect… it took one of my patients many months practice to get it remotely straight.

MrSparkle

You draw lines in poo?

derek_starship
    Free Member

PISSING OUTDOORS IS THE NEAREST A MAN CAN GET TO GOD .FACT

Hmmmm. Monsieur Tete de la pomme de terre is unnervingly passionate about this subject.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Trailside turd is more alliterative.

Stoner
    Free Member

Pathway poo?

hels
    Free Member

I have serious mental scars from riding L’Etape du Tour a few years ago, the Limoges – St Flour leg.

The French blokes didn’t even bother getting off their bikes, they just stopped at the side of he road and let flow.

Women need at least some kind of cover !!

DrRSwank
    Free Member

Free-peeing?

Extreme Excrement?

Personally as long as I don’t wee on myself or my bike I don’t care where it goes. However I do agree with TSY – I’ve wee’d at the top of the old Mont Chery lift in Les Gets. Uninterrupted view of Mont Blanc as I let the flow go. Perfect moment 🙂

Sonor
    Free Member

Compared to some of the rubbish you see at the side of the trail, at least it’s bio-degradable.

scaredypants

I remember when I was a kid we had a holiday that involved a long drive across northern spain

At some point we were in a massive traffic jam that had probably started for proper reasons but was perpetuated by EVERY bloke stopping his car and pissing off the road bridge into a river

(we weren’t allowed 🙁 )

BoardinBob

Nothing better than crimping off a length in the woods as unsuspecting cyclists pass by on the nearby trail 8)

RustySpanner

I’ve had a mountain micturation on the top of Snowdon and Scafell Pike.

If you see a short fat bloke weeing on the top of Ben Nevis this spring, that’ll be me summiting my own personal Everest. 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

Drop-off nip-off?

terrahawk
    Free Member

I think I’ll hire a chemical bog.

Stoner
    Free Member

Ive got one of these for laying cables in the countryside:

richmars

We always try to pee on the Greenwich Meridian (there’s a post near here) at least once a year, normally on the longest day. It just seems the right thing to do.

bent_udder
    Free Member

Preferably with the wind at your back, rather than into the wind.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Gentlemen, I refer you to our previous discussion 8)

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/trail-side-cable-laying-etiquette

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

The combination of energy drink consumption and an aging bladder mean that if lost I could problably find my way own by sniffing my own wee-wee trail .And I have successfully tagged vast tracks of land as mine by strategic pissing

sharki
    Free Member

Anywhere really. prefer cover to avoid getting arrested again but that’s not always possible.

So long as people can’t see my wang in the open is fine.

Just check for electric fences and wind direction first.

The biggest issue i have with peeing whilst out on the bike is during the winter. I wear bib tights and the zipper only comes down to above the naval. So to avoid having to strip coat and base off, i usually try to haul the man hood over the undone zipper whilst dragging the bib as far down as possible.
    This is never quite far enough and it seems to clamp a little on the pee tube trapping a little wee mid willy. Once fully relieved one can flop one member back into it’s normal place of rest and as soon as it’s there about an egg cup full of warm urine dribbles out.. 🙁

Harry_the_Spider

Bib shorts are a whole different issue. The need to go to the loo is directly proportional to how late you are for work and how many layers you’ve got to get off before you can get to The Little General.

Basil

Regardless of the topic of this thread.
    “Little General” ?

Harry_the_Spider

:mrgreen:

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Alfresco weeing’ is closed to new replies.