Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Alfine 29er Wheel and Kit?
  • Skankin_giant
    Free Member

As my Haro Mary ss got smashed up in my car accident, i have been looking at a new stead, i did like the mary so been looking at the idea of a Alfine set up, does anyone know where i can get a 29er rear wheel set up with the alfine kit? and at what sort of price do they come in at.

Cheers Steve

gtkid
    Free Member

Madison do 700c/29er wheels for £250, you would still need the shifter etc. None in stock at present. 🙁

singlespeedstu

I can't help you with info about the Alfine but i may have a Rohloff hub built up into a Halo 29er rim for sale soon.

My email addy's in my profile if you're interested.

Mister-P
    Free Member

The wheels are in stock at Madison. Part number WLC732, Alfine hub with DT Swiss 7.1 rim and DT Swiss Competition spokes all in silver at £249.99 RRP. There are also black shifters in stock along with fitting kits and sprockets.

gtkid
    Free Member

Yup, Mister P, is right, I was looking at the wlc731s!

Mister-P
    Free Member

WLC731 is in stock too 😆 I was thinking about one of them to convert my Genesis iO from singlespeed to 8 speed.

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

Thanks for the replys :D,
    may also look at getting alfine put in the rims that come with the bike hmm, will have to find a wheel builder around Bath though.

Explosion In a Spaghetti Factory – Hello, would be intrested but still waiting on the money to come through may be a a while 🙁

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Alfine 29er Wheel and Kit?’ is closed to new replies.