Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 89 total)
  • Alex Jones v Piers Morgan — wow!
  • peterfile
    Free Member

Truly don’t know what to say. I know Jones is a bit of a nutter, but he really comes across as a bit insane here.

If you can stomach the full 15 mins he gets even more crazy towards the end.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_XZvMwcluEg&gl=GB[/video]

Bez

It’s depressing isn’t it, when you find yourself siding with Piers Morgan as the respectable voice of reason.

grantway
    Free Member

LOL blinded by his own large mouthed stupidity

peterfile
    Free Member

Yep.

Although, Piers could have been sat there wearing a clown suit and reciting nursery rhymes and he would still have been the respectable voice of reason in that interview!

Crazy to think that millions actually listen to Jones. Scary stuff

aracer
    Free Member

If you can stomach the full 15 mins he gets even more crazy towards the end.

Given he appears to be completely mental from the first moment he opens his mouth, I find that hard to believe!

wwaswas

I find that hard to believe!

me too.

It turned out to be true though.

I always find people who are that certain about things really disturbing. Could be religion, guns, government conspiracies or whatever but their zeal is very worrying. They’re motivated to do stuff and most people aren’t.

big_scot_nanny

complete bollocks, what a ranting looney. I love the statistic that violent crime is higher in the UK V US. Right, so replacing violent crime with gun crime is better? Makes Piers seem quite likeable.

Swiss stats are also interesting, but it is nothing to do with guns. Totally different society, no poverty.

In fact, I believe gun crime rate is second highest in the world. Everyone is tooled up to the eyeballs here! (I live in CH)

pingu66
    Free Member

😯 Geez what a mental case, one mouth two ears use in those proportions!

retro83
    Free Member

It takes a special kind of person to be the biggest arsehole in a room also containing Piers Morgan.

cranberry
    Free Member

It takes a special kind of person to be the biggest arsehole in a room also containing Piers Morgan.

That about nails it.

Torminalis
    Free Member

Quote of the day for me.

😆

peterfile
    Free Member

Just realised he’s only 38!

All that rage clearly isn’t good for you.

philbert31
    Free Member

The Republic will rise again – Hoorah 🙄

JEngledow
    Free Member

I think the really scary thing is that people actually listen to him and he seems to believe his own bollox 😯

uselesshippy
    Free Member

And remember, alex jones can legally walk around the streets of texas with a gun. 😯

brakes
    Free Member

the enemy of mine enemy is my friend…
    I’m conflicted.

binners

Piers Morgan and America are made for each other

Jamie
    Free Member

Piers Morgan and America are made for each other

I like America. I don’t like Piers Morgan.

So you’re wrong.*

*Blame will also be attributed.

Bregante

😆 at retro83

Lifer
    Free Member

Has anyone heard Alex Jones ‘talk’? I’ve only ever heard him shout at varying degrees of loudness.

jarvo
    Free Member

I really do hope Piers Morgan doesn’t get deported from the US, as we don’t want him back. But on this occasion, I do agree with him.

Did the angry man pull out his big Texan handgun, and lay a slug into Piers? 😐

Junkyard
    Free Member

Awesome quote

Can i just thank the heavily armed US and swiss people for stopping tyranny taking over my country- for all you to do for me and freedom GAWD BLESS you and the guns you wield

WOW – scary – he would deffo be a big hitter on here

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Just realised he’s only 38!

😯 I’m 37 but compared to that **** I must have an oil painting in my loft that’s getting older – that’s a tough paper round for that bloke

glupton1976
    Free Member

What a complete and utter nut job. I’m liking how Piers Morgan handled that. Underneath all the nonsense he’s probably an exceptionally good journalist and interviewer.

bigyinn
    Free Member

I felt like defending Piers against Alex.
    Now I feel violated, but I can’t wash myself clean, must scrub harder, cleanse myself……

GaryLake
    Free Member

I love the statistic that violent crime is higher in the UK V US

Their gun death rate is over 40 times higher than ours, but our rape rate is only 1 rape per 100,000 people higher than theirs (I’ve used rape because he used the Delhi rape as an example).

And we’ve got the problem?

Junkyard
    Free Member

ys it was daft to look at violent crime per se when discussing gun crime.
    Like looking at car thefst when discussing bank robberies

I would imagine the fact the US incarcerates 25 % of all prisoners [ and way more than any other country] has some bearing on crime figures as well
    Nice use of mexico – cant think why he did not use South Africa – for what happens if you are not armed

His debating technique was hilarious as was his view on mass murder suicide pills- think someone would have slipped him one by now if they were real for exposing their secrets

he literally could not/would not answer a question and anything presented to him was a “factoid” and his facts were truths – even the ludicrous claim that armed US and Swiss folk is all that stands between us all and global world tyranny.

Its quite scary to think he believes this and that folk follow him

Real shame he has no volume control or fury limiting button

stumpy01

Wow! Looking at that reminded me of the management style of the ops director at the last place I worked….!

sefton
    Free Member

the guy seemed like he was due a heart attack anytime soon. bellend!

atlaz
    Free Member

I don’t know what CNN thought they were doing by inviting him on unless it was to show that 2nd amendment advocates are frothy mouthed morons; exactly the people who shouldn’t be allowed metal cutlery or anything other than plastic cups to drink out of.

aracer
    Free Member

Real shame he has no volume control or fury limiting button

I think a self-destruct button would probably be sufficient.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Nice use of mexico – cant think why he did not use South Africa

Well, seeing as they share a border with Mexico (though to be fair, they also share a border with Canada, with much lower gun murder rates…)

anyway, I like the American bloke, sort of reminds me of myself 😉

atlaz
    Free Member

sort of reminds me of myself

Reminds me of a few STW regulars past and present

DaRC_L

Ahhh 😡 and there was me expecting the welsh lovely from the One Show making the ex-NOTW boss look like a COTHO

nealglover
    Free Member

Alex Jones is without doubt the most insane person on the planet.

Either that, or he is an complete genius who’s got a massive following of Nutters who make him very wealthy buying his books and DVD’s and earning him revenue from his websites.

Personally I think it’s the first one.

The second one is also true, but Jones may just be the Menalist that was chosen to front it all by an anonymous Genius.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I like the American bloke, sort of reminds me of myself

You lack his charm and he believes what he says 😉

Even i would rather arm you than him 😀

rogerthecat
    Free Member

I work with clients in the US, some of whom think he’s an American hero in waiting.
    Makes me weep!

atlaz
    Free Member

Alex Jones is without doubt the most insane person on the planet.

He’s actually an agent for the NWO. While he’s shouting and waving his hands attracting our attention they’re creeping up behind us, sort of like a pickpocket or shoplifting ring.

thered

Hahahahahahahahahaha, Alex Jones, hahahahahahahahahaha

I remember that the first thing I was told about arguing is that as soon as you shout or point you’ve lost cos any sensible person will lose respect for what you’re saying.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Alex Jones v Piers Morgan — wow!’ is closed to new replies.