Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Alestorm
  • eddiebaby
    Free Member

Pirate metal? 😀

I’d never heard of them until last night. A one trick pony but its quite a fun trick.

[video]https://youtu.be/f55CqLc6IR0[/video]

wiggles
    Free Member

I remember when their first album came “wenches and mead” was a staple song to sing/shout along to whilst very drunk at house parties 😀

**** with an anchor is my favourite of the recent tunes…

durhambiker
    Free Member

Buckfast Powersmash is one of my go-to songs for the gym/running. Any band that features a keytar solo of the Chuckle Brothers theme in a song is a winner in my eyes.

slowbloke
    Free Member

If you like Alestorm also check out “Red Rum” they are supposed to be good. We were going to have them for the after party of Exeter Pirate Day last year but they cancelled and we ended up with The Wattingers who are “Insustrial Steam Punk Slaughterhouse Blues”……….

plyphon
    Free Member

When I say wenches…!

Bimbler
    Free Member

Anyone fancy some tickets to Alestorm for Piratefest tonight at the Forum Kentish Town?

I’ve shanked my knee so can’t make it, free if anyone can pick em up from East Herts (Ware/Hertford) today

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I’d love to mate but nobody would hear the band over my coughing and sneezing. Hope the knee fixes soon.

CountZero

That’s rather fun, not sure I could listen to a whole album right through, but it would be good having some tracks in shuffle.

Bimbler
    Free Member

Anyone fancy some tickets to Alestorm for Piratefest tonight at the Forum Kentish Town?

I’ve shanked my knee so can’t make it, free if anyone can pick em up from East Herts (Ware/Hertford) today

Bump just incase anyone missed it

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Alestorm’ is closed to new replies.