Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Aldi heavy duty seat covers
  • darrimc30
    Free Member

Hi
    Anyone bought some Aldi heavy duty seat covers and if so are they any good
    Cheers

unovolo
    Free Member

Bought a set today, there going straight back..Pile of shit.

Very thin and they don’t cover the full seat,just have elasticated strings/tabs that are supposed to fasten together with little metal hooks around the rear of the seat back.

Opened the pack and one of the tabs fell out(they are supposed to be stitched in) then when trying to fit the first one the tab just pulled completely away from the main body leaving frayed cloth behind.
    Stopped at that point as I can’t see it ending well.

I wasn’t expecting much for a fiver but a bin liner stretched over the seat would be more substantial.

Jamie
    Free Member

I went in today to have a look at them. Fortunately, I opened the packet to have a look at the material before buying.

They ain’t no heavy duty, and just the same thinnish material my current ones are.

Spent the fiver on frikadellen and frankfurters instead.

tomhughes46

Noticed some in Asda yesterday – slightly dearer but perhaps better. I didn’t open the box as I just spent a rather more on some Rhino ones….

Edit – the ones in store aren’t on the website. They were in a cardboard box.

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

I bought the aldi HD ones a year ago, please don’t waste your money, they’re rubbish.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Aldi heavy duty seat covers’ is closed to new replies.