Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)
  • Aldi gear – today!
  • thestabiliser
    Free Member

Took me ‘pro’ bibs out for a spin in the slashing rain tionight – very pleased, nice and warm, kept the rain out for a bit and not too soggy once once overwhemled. Doubtless they’ll be a tangle of dissasociated threads in the washing machine tomorrow morning but hey – that ‘s what you get for being a tight arse. If theres any ;left I’d say get a pair

eskay

Picked up a Bluetooth speaker in the reduced bin tonight for £9.99. Very impressive for the money, good quality and reasonable bass. I am going to pop up again tomorrow and see if there is another one lurking amongst the other stuff.

eskay

They are selling off any remaining cycling gear half price now. My local store still has some. I got a couple of pairs of legwarmers for the kids at £3.99 each.

https://www.aldi.co.uk/en/specialbuys/%5D

craighill
    Free Member

Anybody used their cycling jackets, now at £9.99? Tempted by one if they are actually waterproof

frood
    Free Member

They are pretty good. I wrote mine out over a year, but what do you expect for 20 quid and regular abuse? So I just bought another this year

kayla1
    Free Member

We’ve got their cycling jackets and they’re really good. Warm too, when you need it. The trousers are ok as well.

Viewing 6 posts - 81 through 86 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘Aldi gear – today!’ is closed to new replies.