• This topic has 43 replies, 26 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Klunk.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Aldi Espresso Maker
  • Klunk
    Free Member

I suspect that many – possibly most – Nespresso machines may be better designed/engineered and longer lasting than the Aldi machine.

google “nespresso machine issues” and see how many results you get

trail_rat
    Free Member

I would be willing to bet that lot of people who think they are producing good espresso using their machines at home, are actually producing mediocre coffee at best

Which is why I pointed out the bean to cup above as it is consistently good with zero fuss

slowster
    Free Member

google “nespresso machine issues” and see how many results you get

Meaningless in isolation given the obviously huge population size. In contrast Aldi are probably able to get away with high failure rates of many of its electrical goods in particular, because people know that the machines must be made to a very low price point, and failure after a short period is probably even expected. Short production runs for very limited short duration sales of particular product lines will limit bad publicity for poor products and prevent the sort of investment and refining of designs that deliver better and more reliable products. In some respects Aldi epitomises the throwaway society.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Klunk
    Free Member

In some respects Aldi epitomises the throwaway society.

thrown in the same tip as those 27 billon pods.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Aldi Espresso Maker’ is closed to new replies.