Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Alcohol in a camelbak. .
  • tails
    Free Member

So I went to a local festival and snuck in some rum in my camelbak, anyway to remove that lovely rum taste? Thanks

daftvader
    Free Member

Bicarbonate of soda solution should work….

wrightyson
    Free Member

Which fest? Wasn’t ynot was it? Saw a bloke watching the enemy with a camelbak on.

rickmeister

Edinburgh Hogmanay, Camelback, 3 litres of G+T, what could possibly go wrong !

northernerindevon

Ay, last years Lattitude – took a Camelback that was on its last legs and used it for red wine – 3 litres at a time…. Predictably didn’t end in a sensible fashion 😆 but the Camelback was due to be replaced anyhow. The ‘real’ one has nowt but the finest council pop in it. Bicarb would be my first port of call but can’t imagine that it’ll sort it entirely. Maybe just drink rum when you ride from now on??

sparkyspice
    Free Member

Steradent tablets. Available from any supermarket or pharmacy.
    Fill it up with hot water and leave overnight, repeat if necessary.

Jezkidd
    Free Member

Milton pills or solution: it’s baby bottle steriliser

Squidlord
    Free Member

Add raisins – hey presto, it’s ice-cream flavour!

conorfff
    Free Member

Squidlord – Member
    Add raisins – hey presto, it’s ice-cream flavour!

hahha 😆

Davesport

You could try flushing it through with 3 litres of White Lightning cider. That should shift it 😀

thomthumb
    Free Member

milk fats will break down the alcohol.

Cougar

That’s why you never see drunk cows.

deadslow

Depends which part of the country you go to……….Newcastle on a Friday night? 😀

theblackmount
    Free Member

Just clean it – no difference to washing a glass out.

RustySpanner

Mate of mine smuggled a litre of vodka and orange into a Stone Roses gig using a (brand new) urine leg bag and a thankfully unattached catheter.

Genius really.

edhornby

I know a bloke who took whisky and orange camelbak to a house party, sat in a chair for 3 hrs drinking, then realised he needed a pee and couldn’t stand up… Had to drag himself to the can crawling and almost peed himself, as did we from laughing watching it happen

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Alcohol in a camelbak. .’ is closed to new replies.