Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Albert St Birmingham Anyone near?
  • Spiny
    Free Member

Need a small favour from anyone near to Albert St car park in Birmingham. My girlfriend got a ticket from their ANPR system, and want to dispute it, as she did pay.
    I know that they will almost definately dissapear if you ignore them, but she frets, and has enough on her plate at the minute without worrying over letters, however inconsequential they probably are.

Just need a couple of photos, can be on phone etc, of the signs on entry, and by the pay machine where you validate ticket with reg no. Anything that shows contract, company name etc.

Would do it myself but live nowhere near Birmingham, and have limited time to lodge appeal.

Many thanks Mark

Spiny
    Free Member

Its the open air one if that makes it any clearer. Someone please!

prawny

I might be able to take a walk down tomorrow lunchtime if your stuck. Other end of town to me but the weather’s nice innit 🙂

Spiny
    Free Member

Prawny

That would be awesome if you make it. Don’t fret if you don’t get there though.
    I assume there is only one open air car park in Albert Rd, if not its the one administered by Vehicle control services, has ticket machine you put car reg no in. Hence the £100 ticket if you can’t type!

Many thanks

mark

prawny

No worries mate I’ll have a look at lunch. Do you want to drop me an email to the address in my profile and let me know what you want pics of and I’ll send them this avo

Spiny
    Free Member

For some reason I can’t see your email address. Just need some readable pics of any signage as you enter, park , and the signage /instructions at the pay station. Its the open air car park, managed either by Vehicle control services or excel

My email is a gmail account mnorman548 then the usual .com

it is much appreciated enjoy the sun mark

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Albert St Birmingham Anyone near?’ is closed to new replies.