Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • alandavidpetrie79 Jnr's (Jamie) 1st taste of Glentress……
  • alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Evening all.

Just back from a couple of days at Glentress with the wee man, my mate Alan & his son.

A thoroughly good trip had by all 🙂

Friday: Had Jamie on the Trail Gator down ‘Berm Baby Berm’ & down the blue to the car park, this was the result:

Saturday: We went up the blue, ‘Berm Baby Berm’ twice & back down the blue.

He absolutely loved it & didn’t moan once. Thought that going through the forest was wicked. I can see many more trips there in the future……

matt_outandabout

I have said it before..

Kids and bikes ROCK.

/sciencefact

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Some serious shredding of teh gnat right there! 😀

ton

fantastic, you can see the joy in your lads face……..proper fantastic.

8)

Tracey

Great pics. Hope its the start of many years of fun, our was. When Abigale was on the Trailgator we found swimming goggles protected her eyes, had to drill small holes in the bottom of the goggles to stop them steaming up. . She is now sixteen, just come back from five weeks in the Alps and still smiling all the time shes on the bike.

1981miked
    Free Member

As said before mate, cracking pics of J Dog! He is going to be a regular on our rides as he gets older.. Then one day we will refuse to go as he will be far to quick for us old boys. He would enjoy Glenlivet as well I think! Roll on next trip.

Merak

Ah, bless the wee yin. Nice to have that to share 🙂

matt_outandabout

When Abigale was on the Trailgator we found swimming goggles protected her eyes,

Yes, we had some old ski goggles that worked on wet days…

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

Thanks all 🙂

Goggles idea is a good one – will try that.

Jamie couldn’t believe how manky his ride was, so had to give it a spruce up:

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘alandavidpetrie79 Jnr's (Jamie) 1st taste of Glentress……’ is closed to new replies.