Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Alan Sugar
  • Spongebob
    Free Member

Is he more predictable than a short range weather forecast?

Anyone would be, but watching his behaviour on the Aprentice suggests to me that it doesn’t matter what a candidate says or does.

“Sir Alan” just gravitates to people most like himself.

That TV show is total rubbish!

zaskar
    Free Member

Dunno I don’t know him, don’t watch tv either.

Watch something else or ride?

Maybe they made the program that way to annoy people nad keep them waatching?

grizzlygus
    Free Member

That TV show is total rubbish!

I was always expected that it might be (why can’t he speak proper British ? It’s ‘SACKED’ not ‘fired’, sod the fact it doesn’t rhyme) which is why I’ve never bothered watching it.

Glad to hear it’s rubbish then.

Spongebob
    Free Member

zaskar – Member

Dunno I don’t know him, don’t watch tv either.

Watch something else or ride?

Maybe they made the program that way to annoy people nad keep them waatching?

I did ride tonight, it was awesome! I have been posting on here while that rubbish was on in the background – like a flea in the ear.

Must turn the TV off! Thanks for the advice!

duntmatter
    Free Member

It’s the Lost / heroin factor. All shit but just enough of a hook to keep you coming back. Go cold turkey and experience life’s unscripted joys and horrors.

Drac

Not very then.

Spongebob
    Free Member

Absolutely! 😆

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Its not Sir Alan Sugar thats predictable – its the plonkers sat in front of him, the plonkers are after a 6 figure salary, they are all under performers, Its a wonder he turns up series after series.
    The program is a well thought out format, greedy self centered individuals having to partake in group activities then slaughter each other at the end of the task if you are on the losing team.. wonderful.

bigyinn
    Free Member

I just cant believe that people like that exist with unbroken noses!

Vile and horrible the lot of ’em!

whytetrash

Loved it last night….Peed meself when he said that there was a “village missing an idiot somewhere”…guys face was a picture!

I just don’t understand why the would be apprentices don’t watch all the old shows as preparation because the tasks are similar each series yet people make the same mistakes…have to go a long way to beat that “good Jewish boy” who asked a Muslim butcher for a Kosher chicken mind!

aphex_2k
    Free Member

Seeing as none of them are technically employed…They’re fighting for the job. How can any of them be fired?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Alan Sugar’ is closed to new replies.