Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Airport Transfers with Bikes
  • bikeparkdent
    Free Member

We are heading to Morzine this summer and we are looking for an airport transfer from Cumbria to Liverpool airport. There will be 11 people with 11 bikes all packed in bike bags. Every bus company I have tried seems to have an issue with taking bikes even when I explain that they are packed away in bike bags.

I’ve been to Morzine a few times and the Geneva to Morzine transfer has always been easy. Buses usually have a luggage trailer or we once used a 24 seater mini bus with the rear seats removed. Any one done something similar before or know of any companies who might be able to cater for us?

Cheers

Bregante

Can you not just hire a van one way and drop at the airport /rest of you make their way by minibus then do the same on the way back?

bikeparkdent
    Free Member

Thanks for the reply. Yeah that’s something we’ve considered and we might end up having to do that if we can’t find a company with a luggage trailer

STATO
    Free Member

Try your local taxi firm. They will probably be able to arrange a big enough minibus and a trailer. Youd be amazed how flexible they become with enough notice and a potential large fare 😆

jambalaya
    Free Member

Google skit transfers/ski blue ridge in Les Gets – there are a few option at the other end as you say

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Airport Transfers with Bikes’ is closed to new replies.