Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Airport terrorist attack/ Moscow
  • project
    Free Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12268662

What do these muppets get out of such carnage and death, 31 dead and 120 injured.

chewkw
    Free Member

Time for Russian to get their act together … nuke them the Russian way. Why? Because Russian can.

😈

duckman

chewkw – Member
    Time for Russian to get their act together … nuke them the Russian way. Why? Because Russian can.

Posted 3 minutes ago # Report-Post

RSS feed for this topic

Which is why people are blowing up Russian targets.They have a zero tolerance policy to terrorists,but all they are doing is increasing the problems they face

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    chewkw
    Free Member

duckman – Member

Which is why people are blowing up Russian targets.They have a zero tolerance policy to terrorists,but all they are doing is increasing the problems they face

Still nuke them to reduce population for greater good. Food shortage etc you know.

😈

kimbers

chewkw =

Three_Fish
    Free Member

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/database/

What do these muppets get out of such carnage and death? Well in excess of 99,000 dead and hundreds of thousands injured.

* October 11th – the farming village of 450 persons of Karam, west of Jalalabad in Nangarhar province is repeatedly bombed, 45 of the 60 mud houses destroyed, killing at least 160 civilians. Ms. Tur Bakai, who survived the attack, but all of whose children died in the attack, said, her voice barely audible, “I was asleep. I heard the prayers and suddenly it started. I didn’t know what it was. I was so scared…”;

* October 18th – the central market place, Sarai Shamali in the Madad district of Kandahar is bombed, killing 47 civilians;

* October 21st – a cluster bomb falls on the military hospital and mosque in Herat, killing possibly 100 though I have recorded only 11;

* October 23rd – in the early a.m. hours, low-flying AC-130 gunships repeatedly strafe the farming villages of Bori Chokar and Chowkar-Karez [Chakoor Kariz], 25 miles north of Kandahar, killing 93 civilians;

* November 10th the villages of Shah Aqa and a neighboring sidling, in the poppy-growing Khakrez district, 70 kilometers northwest of Kandahar are bombed, resulting in possibly over 300 civilian casualties.

* November 18th – carpet-bombing by B-52’s of frontline village near Khanabad, province of Kunduz, kills at least 100 civilians.

(from here)

Or do you just want to pick your atrocities to suit?

chewkw
    Free Member

kimbers – Member

chewkw =

LOL! Dear Leader is looking good.

Three_Fish – Member

Or do you just want to pick your atrocities to suit?

Human population is in billion and increasing so reduce that to half to let the earth replenish itself. Then cycle starts again …

😈

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Is it just me, or does Putin look like a gay man in denial?

yunki
    Free Member

three fish +1

when the ‘terrorists’ are poorly funded peasants trying to defend their families.. their way of life and their basic human rights we call them evil..

when the ‘terrorists’ are well armed.. highly trained and in the pay of rich western governments we call them heroes..

it makes no sense

nickf
    Free Member

Not in denial, actually at Lake Baikal.

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

It’s something of a logical leap of faith to draw moral equivalency between people who deliberately murder civilians in an airport and uniformed members of the military who accidentally kill non-combatants.

Whilst the result of the latter is no less serious, it is a deeply unfortunate consequence rather than the hoped for result.

kimbers

when the terrorists are delusional nutters on a msission from god we call them tony blair & george bush

ps i dont think putin is in denial there id say he was comming out

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Mr Woppit – Member

Is it just me, or does Putin look like a gay man in denial?

Not to me he doesn’t.

But as a result of your constant references to homosexuality Woppit, I have long suspected that you are a gay man in denial.

kennyp
    Free Member

What do these muppets get out of such carnage and death, 31 dead and 120 injured.

They get huge amounts of media publicity all over the world. Doesn’t make it right of course, but it is the case.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

It’s something of a logical leap of faith to draw moral equivalency between people who deliberately murder civilians in an airport and uniformed members of the military who accidentally kill non-combatants.

It really isn’t. Not wanting to do something but doing it all the same – like killing 100 civilians to kill a dozen terrorists – could, perhaps even should, be considered morally inferior.

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

QUOTE: Three_Fish – Member

It really isn’t. Not wanting to do something but doing it all the same – like killing 100 civilians to kill a dozen terrorists – could, perhaps even should, be considered morally inferior.
    UNQUOTE

Comprehension fail.

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Comprehension fail.

Please explain, then. Or were you making an admission?

yunki
    Free Member

bravehotel8er – member

Comprehension fail.

seems to be an epidemic

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Not in denial, actually at Lake Baikal.

😆

Very good!

Sorry. People have died. People’s loved ones. Shouldn’t be making jokes really. But there is so much atrocity across the globe, that unless it happens close by, it’s just more white noise, almost. An everyday occurrence, it seems. So sad. 🙁

chewkw
    Free Member

Three_Fish – Member

Hello. If you nuke the place totally there will be no more news because there will no one left. The earth can then rejuvenate in peace again.

Yes, it might not be a good option but it is amongst the options.

😈

Three_Fish
    Free Member

**** off Chewie.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

EDIT : FT links don’t work.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Don’t be such a pillock, ernie (hard though that may be for you…).

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Airport terrorist attack/ Moscow’ is closed to new replies.