• This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by jes.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Airgo Tents
  • bgd
    Free Member

Does anyone have any experience with these, particularly the Stratos 600?

Looking for a new family tent for a family of three plus dog, that is as quick as possible to pitch. Trying to weigh up if Airgo tents are worth the extra expense over a standard pole tent that comes with porch, carpet, footprint etc and costs less.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I’ll let you know on Bank Holiday Monday, as I’ll just be back after my first inflatable tent trip. 😀

(Didn’t buy an Airgo, as I had a Hi-Gear previously, which is also a Go-Outdoors own brand. Just kept checking Amazon’s warehouse deals daily until they had one of the Coleman jobbies reduced.)

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

Don’t Decathlon do some big pop-up tents?

mrblobby
    Free Member

Got a Berghaus air one recently and I’m sold on air tents. Peg out the corners, pump up 3 beams, peg out the guy ropes. Takes about 15 mins and an easy 1 person job. Only downside is the large pack size (and I’d say price, but I got the Air 4 for a bit of a bargain price at the end of last season so price 🙂 )

jes
    Free Member

Went with a Vango Airbeam in a sale when looking early last year, as mentioned bit bulky with the pump but easy to put up.
    About 20 mins with 1 person to set out the foot print/ground sheet, peg the corners and pump up the three air tubes, and to do the guy ropes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Airgo Tents’ is closed to new replies.