Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Air B Inner Tubes
  • TheWookie
    Free Member

Can you still get these? 26×2.0 presta. Been look for ages and can't find them anymore. Thanks

ziggy
    Free Member

Haven't been made for years, so if anyone has any old stock about I'd like some too, best tubes bar none.

bigdawg
    Free Member

I picked up a load a couple of years back in a bargain bin for £1 each, and then found out they were all schraeder valves…

Think they were great shame they stopped making them

aracer
    Free Member

Not sure why you'd bother with them rather than go tubeless nowadays. I may have one or two knocking about if anybody really wants one though.

Sam

Agree with aracer, not much point to latex tubes (except inside tubulars…) now that tubeless is so common. If you must though I have a feeling Michelin still make a latex tube?

lost-time
    Free Member

I've ridden with these since Air B's were no longer available. Have to top up the PSI once a week but other than that no problems.
    http://www.nationalcycles.co.uk/michelin-inner-tube-air-comp-latex-26×1-75-2-125.html

TheWookie
    Free Member

I have found the michelin ones very fragile – the AirB was much stronger. appreciate the comments on tubeless but still want to try and track some down – so if anyone has any un-repaired I would be interested

mtbmatt
    Free Member

Michelin bought Air-B a few years back I think, so they are not made any more.

Agree that they were great tubes, although I think the Michelin latex tubes are pretty good as well.

sq225917
    Free Member

No issue with the Michelin latex run them on my 'darkside' on on my downhill bike. I've never punctured a pair off road…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Air B Inner Tubes’ is closed to new replies.