Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 106 total)
  • Aintree outfits…… oh dear oh dear oh dear
  • peterfile
    Free Member

Half of zero aint much, bro.

I’m sorry if you are from liverpool and I offended you with my comment 🙂

Bunnyhop

Defo. Will cleats wreck the turf?

derek_starship
    Free Member

My oh my – what a bloody mess.

There’s only one who looks good – 6th picture down, third from left, short blonde hair, black hat fascinator and a black clutch.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Bunnyhop

C_G Right so:
    Its helmet hair,
    Riding tan,
    mud splattered all over the face,
    see through tight lycra
    full leg armour and
    5.10s…….sorted.

cinnamon_girl

Lol at Bunnyhop. 😆

voodoo_chile

I was there yesterday and it is tango central ,they must spend a fortune on outfits then get pissed and roll round on the floor

timc
    Free Member

like many other young scousers, find this funny & of course a little embarishing!

Must remind people, their not all scousers though! plenty of eye sores from Lancashire / Chesire / Manchester / Wales go the races, I know, Ive Been 😯

Drac

Its helmet hair,
    Riding tan,
    mud splattered all over the face,
    see through tight lycra
    full leg armour and
    5.10s…….sorted.

PHWOOOOOARRR!

voodoo_chile

hey timc dont call me young !

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Christ, I live in the merseyside area and even I feel sick looking at some of those photos.

My niece informs me back tattoos are called “slag tags” locally – not heard that from anyone else, but can you imagine the state of some of these women on the way home after skinfuls of booze? Scary.

scaredypants

short blonde hair, black hat fascinator and a black clutch

Dare I ask ?? 😯

loddrik
    Free Member

Let’s be honest, it’s the daily mail, they are only going to show the true horrors and then claim this is representative of all women in Liverpool. Anyone who has been or has been out in Liverpool will know that the girls up here are at least as nice as anywhere. But there’s not much fun to be had for your average editor of a Tory newspaper to show the huge amount of very attractive women here, better to show the true rotterdam and claim this is how everyone else is, thereby perpetuating negative stereotypes. And where would the mail be without working class stereotypes to pony and make fun of…

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

STWers comenting on the fashion choices and aesthetic appearance of other people????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

😆

Have a word with yerselves will yer??? Cheeze……

Just a bunch of people who make choices different to your own. Guess what? The entire World beyond your little bubbles is incredibly diverse and varied. Just enjoy it.

Unless of course you feel that insecure and inadequate about yerself you need to take the pee out of other people to make yerself feel better….

Good on those women for dressing up as they want to, and having fun. Thing is, I doubt any of them give a toss what people on here think. Meanwhile, folk on here spend loads on bikes and kit they can never do justice to, to gain the acceptance and acknowledgement from their equally insecure peers… 🙄

Don’t bother trying to argue with me, cos you know I’m actually right.

allthepies
    Free Member

It’s in/near Liverpool, whaddya expect.

peterfile
    Free Member

Just a bunch of people who make choices different to your own.

What Harold Shipman did…..terrible decision.

Touching children inappropriately…..terrible decision.

Super Tacky High Rollers for a mostly uphill XC route…..terrible decision.

Wearing horrific outfit which makes you look fugging awful…..terrible decision.

Don’t defend them. There is an absolute MOUNTAIN of information and guidance available to help people with no taste avoid visually offending others.

Just like you can make a completely inappropriate tyre choice, you can make an inappropriate choice of outfit.

Vortexracing

Bloody Hell !!!!

there are a few

’10lbs of $h1t in a 5lbs sack’ there

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No you make an inappropriate tyre choice.

surfer
    Free Member

Apparently last year they were giving out flip flops at the exit and the girls were wearing them from the races into the town centre.
    Once in town stilletos back on and flip flops everywhere at central station!!

As a Liverpool lad I can confirm that for every Munter that the Daily Mail highlight there are 10 stunners!

peterfile
    Free Member

No you make an inappropriate tyre choice.

No, I definitely meant you. 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

No, you.

peterfile
    Free Member

oh, hold on, i’ve just reread it. you’re right.

sorry!

tthew

This one’s good though.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Alcopopology accepted.

And the women on here bitching are only jealous cos they know more men fancy those Aintree women than them….

S’true. And you know it.

iDave
    Free Member

thereby perpetuating negative stereotypes.

You seem to relish that though Lodders?

Was it you said, ‘we’re (scousers) conditioned to be whingers?’

Big hug

loddrik
    Free Member

No

As a Liverpool lad I can confirm that for every Munter that the Daily Mail highlight there are 10 stunners!

+1

Stoner
    Free Member

Today’s event has been rebranded Liverpool Day

no shit.

allthepies
    Free Member

And then they open their gob…

mrmo
    Free Member

loddrik
    Free Member

🙄

McHamish
    Free Member

I vote we rate each one based on the number of pints, it’s the only decent thing to do.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

As long as we get to see pics of you in yer best togs, McHamish. 😉

McHamish
    Free Member

I didn’t say I was good looking, just most of them aint.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well shut up then!!

You’d be lucky to pull any of ’em any way. S’probbly them tattud need to be mullered. 😆

McHamish
    Free Member

I’m sure after enough alcohol I’d be over the moon.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Yeah, but ittud have to be a lot; I mean, they’d need to be really, really, really hammered….

Bunnyhop

And the women on here bitching are only jealous cos they know more men fancy those Aintree women than them….

Hey Fred – I certainly wouldn’t want to be fancied by the type of man that fancied those women.
    Firstly I am a lot older than most of those women and also Northern, but am secure enough in mind and body not to have wear all the make up, clothing and false bits and bobs.

Growing old gracefully thanks.

tazzymtb

I agree with Elfin (dear god please help me) the fact that the most sartorially challenged people in the entire history of the planet STW forumites (baggies over lycra 3/4 with clumpy 5.10’s draped across fat middle aged IT geeks, freaks and spods) can mock other people for the way they dress is the most beautiful Irony.

Bunnyhop

Some of those outfits cost £600.
    That’s a new bike frame in my world.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 106 total)

The topic ‘Aintree outfits…… oh dear oh dear oh dear’ is closed to new replies.