Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • ain't ebay great
  • StuMcGroo
    Free Member

you can buy some proper shite real classics, anyone remember these?

vrx300
    [url=http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Cannondale-Super-V1000-Mountain-Bike_W0QQitemZ190369400362QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Bikes_GL?hash=item2c52e6862a]super v1000[/url]

cp

HOW MUCH… buy it now for the Trek!!! eeek.

scholarsgate
    Free Member

That's because it's been checked over by halfords.

sssimon
    Free Member

the trek is indeed a vey rare piece of kit

that's because they all broke. I worked in a trek dealer at the time 99-00 I reckon and I think we sold 15 and over the next year had 20 odd replacement swing arms through the warranty dept

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

😆 at scholarsgate

to be fair, he has got the "make me an offer" option aswell… that'd be £4.75 then!

disco_stu
    Free Member

get a jekyll swingarm amd a new shock for that cannondale and you can have yourself an Uber V

StuMcGroo
    Free Member

who needs mainstream manufacturers r&d eh? just give a man a 6×4 shed and a tool kit from argos!

woffle
    Free Member

That's because it's been checked over by halfords.

No it hasn't, the forks are on the right way round.

I_Ache
    Free Member

I would bloody love that super v. I had one in 98/99 and some scrote nicked it that was my first FS bike bloody loved it I did.

DezB
    Free Member

that's because they all broke.

They can't have all broken cos there was one identical on Ebay about a year ago. 🙂 I wanted one of those after a Worland review. Look rank now don't they.

kevonakona
    Free Member

lIke the article he's pasted in. Ride into the millenium. So tha'll be 10 years ago then?

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

a guy in oxford still commutes on a very blinged out super V. Probably one way of stopping it breaking…

TheFopster
    Free Member

Crikey – I'll dig out my old VRX from the shed and get in ebay sharpish. There was I thinking I might get fifty quid for it…

Mind you, mines a VRX200. I imagine the 300 is worth a lot more?
    🙄

sobriety
    Free Member

The VRX500 was reasonably nice, other than the triple clamp sids!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘ain't ebay great’ is closed to new replies.