Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Ahhhh life is good
  • NZCol

You know sometimes its all good and it doesn;t even involve bikes…

great ride home from work the long way taking in the finest Wellington singletrack in the sun, now relaxing with a large tumbler of fine red, fire cranking, sleet banging off the window, good tunes on the stereo, early start and a flight to Queenstown, should be on the snow by lunchtime and forecast is for 4 days of sun, fresh pow, beer and my beautiful wife :-).

Now that my friends, is a good feeling 🙂

Enjoy work today, tomorrow and monday now won't you 🙂

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Git!

NZCol

Why thank you 🙂

I've not had a whole lot to skite about recenlty but tonight life is good.

mcboo
    Free Member

South Island is the berries, had two glorious weeks there just driving round. Best place, Takaka. Its like a little Scottish town circa 1972 that has been invaded by hippies.

Have a great trip.

toby1

Sounds like an awful way to spend a weekend, I'd much prefer to go binge drinking in the supposed summer (read 3 inches of rain in the last 24 hours and near gale force winds) followed by getting made redundant and having my house re-possessed, oh and probably getting mugged in the process somewhere too (if the papers are to be believed).

Reality is not likely to be anything like this by the way 🙂 Enjoy the long weekend 🙂

Spongebob
    Free Member

oh and probably getting mugged in the process somewhere too

But of course! Not by muggers, but by the tax man, utility companies and financial institutions.

vinnyeh

Was about to make disparaging comment about snow conditions at Coronet et al but thankfully took the time to check conditions. Enjoy, Coronet on a good day is magic.

slimtubing
    Free Member

And to think you were debating leaving all this behind….
    I'm off to Rotorua for a couple of days with the lads and no wives next weekend, haven't been outta town for months so about weeing with anticipation!
    Would love to go skiing but still a skint student for 7 more weeks!!

NZCol

Oooh Vegas for the weekend – biking I hope ? Heading up for the MTBO champs – haven;t been for a good ride up there for ages now.

ANyway in the spirit of all things holidat like I'm now as pissed as a fart and have been through the CD collection listening to the classics – Flowered Up anyone ? Real People ?

I shoudl go to bed i have to get up at 5:45am.

And yeah bo-lax to leaving this btw – I'm staying, life is lush. Triply lush as my heli skli company owning friend emailed to say she is in Wanaka on Sunday, flying on Monday – fancy a seat and we go find poo-poos ? Oh yes please – we worked together for years and haven't sene her for donkeys so a few '000ft of fresh pow should help us catch up. Fuel money only.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Col

Is that Wellington as in Telford and the Wrekin direction per chance?

TS

NZCol

No – i'm pissed but that makes no sense to me

Sorry

You are lovely btw 😀

cranberry
    Free Member

Life is good.

In approximately 4 hours and 55 minutes I'm off on holiday to God's Own County for 3 1/2 weeks holiday ( going to be reunited with my Soul and my Orange 5, ). When I do come back to work it's only for a week and a half and then I'm off to do this in what was Europe's largest military base, in a country I haven't visited before.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Gosh Cranberry – Disneyland Paris?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Ahhhh life is good’ is closed to new replies.