• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by Haze.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Agreeing too buy a road bike whilst pissed..
  • Jammy111
    Free Member

good or bad idea???

James

aP
    Free Member

It's all cycling.

atlaz
    Free Member

Depends what you enjoy. I don't enjoy road riding enough to get an expensive road bike, but the SS pub hack did enable me to keep SOME fitness when I didn't have much time for riding offroad.

iamsporticus
    Free Member

Ahhh the joys of waking up with a splitting headache then finding your credit cards next to the computer with a vague memory of bagging a 'bargain' LOL

But seriously why not?

I find road riding is much better than MTB for my fitness and my mountain biking is heaps better as a result of the once or twice a month road hack with my local club

cp

yeah, I'm increasing loving the road bike… the geared mtb is going to feel like a barge by comparison soon!

But the speed, fast handling, fun to be had in traffic… it's all ace! it's all biking 🙂

Keva
    Free Member

better than agreeing to buy it whilst sober. Just goes to show the dangers of alcohol. Just say no kids !

Kev

iDave
    Free Member

when i don't want to think about 'things' – MTB
    when i want to thing about 'things' – road bike

Jammy111
    Free Member

oh my life, what have i done 😯

Junkyard
    Free Member

MTFU get the lycra out and go ride fast everywhere

D0NK

Ah the old "I was pissed" excuse.
    Give it a go, you may like it.

molgrips
    Free Member

Sporticus – buying a road bike is one thing, going out with the road club is very much another!

MTFU get the lycra out and go ride fast everywhere

Go ride fast on some very very boring trails indeed 🙂 Speed is relative I'd remind you.

binners

Last time I woke up with the credit card/laptop/headache trilogy in evidence, not one, but two frames arrived the following week. I was very popular that week 🙂

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Could of been worse you could of bought it whilst pissed rode home on it whilst pissed then crashed whilst pissed! At least you have the excuse did I agree to buy the bike as I can't remeber I was pissed! oops you have posted it on here, banged to rights 😆

Haze

Get pissed again, try it, hate it, give bike to me 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Agreeing too buy a road bike whilst pissed..’ is closed to new replies.