Viewing 32 posts - 81 through 112 (of 112 total)
  • agony aunt thread (lol)
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

no i dont have anything bad to say about gays at all…. you’re all reading into this wrong… i just find it strange that ive known this woman quite a number of years (but she always has been quiet (in a wierd way) and as a couple with her long term parner (they never did alot of things together as a couple much (he would just prefur to sit around indoors , other neighbours have remarked in the past that they seem an ‘Odd couple’..
    you would normally know your friends inside out (but our friendship is is a neighbourly friendship so not as close (as a best friend .comprende …. however her relationship turns out im ok with that -im not saying its a tradgedy and wrong at all !!!! just a little confused that she does tend to keep things bottled up and feels she cant talk to me after ive ‘neighbourly known’ her for quite number of years..

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Elaine, how are we supposed to interpret your “(“s ? I find them confusing as they seem to imply parenthesis which never completes…

emsz
    Free Member

Atlas said: I know a lot of people who got the answers they hoped for.

:mrgreen: I had to be very drunk but worked for me

hora
    Free Member

SFB, ever tried it? Even as a kid? you know when we all experimented/learned about ourselves?

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

SFB, ever tried it? Even as a kid?

as it happens, no – lack of imagination perhaps, or maybe I’m just a sexist pig and don’t really like most men much ?

IanMunro
    Free Member

Elaine, how are we supposed to interpret your “(“s ? I find them confusing as they seem to imply parenthesis which never completes…

I like it (you should open your mind to the evolving punctuation.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I like it (you should open your mind to the evolving punctuation

I’m all in favour of that but I would like a clue as to the supposed meaning 🙂 I’m wondering if they’re just typos ?

Junkyard
    Free Member

you frirst Hora How good a kisser is Binners?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’ve experimented with the right parenthesis alot in my younger days. I considered dabbling with left parenthesis too, but it just never really did it for me enough to get involved.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

you frirst Hora How good a kisser is Binners?

And did he swallow?

hora
    Free Member

He likes being punched in the back of the neck for some weird reason

elaineanne
    Free Member

geez why are people so hung up on punctuation on this forum,..””$?@+%%%%#### 👿 where here to ride bikes, not to correct our punctuation each post !!!!!! for ”@*) sake… 😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

why are people so hung up on punctuation on this forum

because those little marks are normally intended to convey meaning, context or pauses, not just to provide decoration 🙂

and for that matter, this thread isn’t about bikes at all 🙂

KINGTUT
    Free Member

because those little marks are normally intended to convey meaning, context or pauses, not just to provide decoration

au contraire..

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

why are people so hung up on punctuation on this forum

I used to think that, until I went to help my uncle jack off his horse

GrahamS

It’s quite funny because (when I see a bracket I (automatically change the timbre of my (internal monologue but without a closing bracket to lower it again I sort of run out of levels (and feel breathless by the end of the sentence (

*** Error : stack overflow detected.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Mr Barnes, will you please open your sentences with a capital letter? It would be nice to see a full stop at the end of them too.
    Thank you.

iDave
    Free Member

where here to ride bikes

We’re here. HTH

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Mr Barnes, will you please open your sentances with a capital letter?

I only do that when I’m not quoting someone, which is rare as I prefer to provide context for my remarks. It seems to me to be similar to the start of a letter where you use lower case after “Dear Fred,”

It’s quite funny because (when I see a bracket I (automatically change the timbre of my (internal monologue

exactly so, as a programmer, matching brackets is vital :o)

IanMunro
    Free Member

/\
         /   \/\ ____        __o
      /\/       \ ---__   _ \<_
    _/           \_______(_)/(_)

See, it’s possible to combine riding bikes with the correct quantity of parenthesis.
    (bugger that aint working.

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

How many of you freaks actually counted them?

CarryGrant
    Free Member

Perhaps she has no inclination to confide in a “friend” who considers her to be

quiet (in a wierd way)

and apparently demonstrates her friendship by discussing her

‘Odd couple’..

relationship with neighbours.

I certainly wouldn’t want your shoulder to lean on.

simonralli2
    Free Member

(bugger that aint working.

Closure of parenthesis fail!

elaineanne
    Free Member

carrygrant ? who are you anyway ? lol
    i neva said they were an odd couple ,THE neighbours said that,
    why have you lot got something against me, everytime i post a thread on here-peOple usualy seem to attack me. i aint bothered anyway-

a certain climbing forum has this forum down for the biggest slaters ever ! hahahahhah its true as well 😉

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

why have you lot got something against me, everytime i post a thread on here-peOple usualy seem to attack me. i aint bothered anyway-

“Am I bovvered ??” It’s not so much you we’re criticising as your presentation 🙂

singletrackmind

maybe( your friend has finally worked out blokes are in fact rubbish. And that they are basically messy large boys who have kept a section of life as a 9 year old and cling on to it.
    Hence the farting, enjoyment of mud and dismantling of things mechanical.
    so she maybe has had enough of her LTR with her smelly , messy ,lazy pig of a husband and fancies a nice lady who smells of J-Lo Glow and is all ironed and polished and listens to her ,and replys with words as opposed to grunts . maybe .

emma82
    Free Member

I’ve known several of my neighbours for a very long time and I wouldn’t tell them if I was about to run off with someone.

I really wouldn’t worry about it to much Elaine Anne, people fall in love/fall out of love, be it with someone of the same sex or opposite sex and people’s tastes change. I used to love pork scratchings but can’t stand the sight of them now 🙁 . Whether she’s run off with another man or another woman isn’t of relevance and to be fair as you don’t seem to know her as a close friend and therefore really wouldn’t know what was going on behind closed doors, the fact that she’s run off with someone else isn’t really your worry either. If she needs you she’ll ring. other than that I’d keep out. If you think she’s a really good friend I would steer clear of bitching with the other neighbours too because you won’t be thanked for it. 🙄

Kingtut that is most awesome but you have wayeeeee too much time on your hands 😯

GrahamS

I used to love pork scratchings but can’t stand the sight of them now

Still trying to decide if that’s a euphemism or not…

emma82
    Free Member

You just keep trying Graham 😛

BillMC

Great joy! This has certainly brightened up what would otherwise be a very dull Monday evening, my heartfelt thanks to the sage collective.

IanMunro
    Free Member

a certain climbing forum has this forum down for the biggest slaters ever ! hahahahhah its true as well

I reckon you should cut n paste your original post and stick it on UKC.
    Then we’ll be able to compare responses 🙂

djglover
    Free Member

Elaine, did you feel betrayed, are you (or were you (in love with this ‘woman’?)

Viewing 32 posts - 81 through 112 (of 112 total)

The topic ‘agony aunt thread (lol)’ is closed to new replies.