Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Aggressive trail dogs
  • padkinson
    Free Member

Yesterday I was out at Cannock enjoying my easter Sunday with some race pace intervals, coming up that long draggy fire road climb on the monkey.
    There were two people riding up ahead with a dog, so I slowed right down as I passed, said hello, then accelerated off again.
    I heard some shouting behind, and then noticed this dog running next to me, right before it nipped my leg, grabbing hold of my leg warmer (good job I was wearing them) and staying clamped on for a few seconds.
    I didn’t stop, because I was in the middle of a good effort, and I didn’t want this dog to have a second go.

Why the f*ck, would anyone bring a dog that shows any kind of aggressive behavior, to ride with them at a busy trail centre on a Sunday?

DezB
    Free Member

See HERE

Thread closed

padkinson
    Free Member

Is no-one allowed to start any thread that’s remotely like another now then?

flatfish
    Free Member

Leg warmers?

Blouse.

mjsmke

Oh but the dog never usually bites….

padkinson
    Free Member

flatfish – Member
    Leg warmers?

Blouse. XC racer

badnewz
    Free Member

I went past an aggressive old dog on my ride today, although in this case it was the husband who was on the leash.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

he’s never done it before 😉

DezB
    Free Member

padkinson – Member
    Is no-one allowed to start any thread that’s remotely like another now

Do you only permit certain responses to your threads?

Sandwich

It was a grammar dog & it knew you wouldn’t capitalise Easter. Retaliation in first…

Report to police on 101 just to get a record going or confirm an ongoing problem.

padkinson
    Free Member

Do you only permit certain responses to your threads?

I just think that saying ‘thread closed’, in bold, is a little over the top.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Well that’s killed it 😉

bigjim

I just think that saying ‘thread closed’, in bold, is a little over the top.

welcome to stw!

dudeofdoom

Thing is some people who are cocks have both a bike and a dog..and sometimes like to combine the two 🙂

martinhutch

welcome to stw!

The attack dogs are circling the poor bugger already.

At least the owners couldn’t trot out the ‘he doesn’t like cyclists’ line.

Perhaps he smelled faintly of Pedigree Chum?

padkinson
    Free Member

Perhaps he smelled faintly of Pedigree Chum?

Maybe I do, what’s it to you? What I do in my leisure time is none of your busines. 😯

Rubber_Buccaneer

Thread closed

Yeah, aggressive trail dogs are so last month. I’m into enduro trail dogs now 🙂

martinhutch

Maybe I do, what’s it to you? What I do in my leisure time is none of your busines.

Now, you see, I’m starting to side with the dog here. Chum is cheaper than chamois cream, I’ll give you that though.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Aggressive trail dogs’ is closed to new replies.