Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • AGGGGGGGG IT WAS GOING SO WELL
  • thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

all the washing done and almost dry on the line,
    house tidy,
    about to go to maplins for some parts to fix my amp and ipod,
    fancied a swim afterwards,

and it feking rains!

and not just any rain, this is southern shandy drinking country rain,

rain that covers your washing in soot/crap meaning that not only can you not walk to the shops but now you’ve got to use your lose change to pay for the washing machine again (tight arse landlord) meaning you cant catch th bus either ad stay dry.

Fek i hate living down south, its full of tight arse landlords, smog, no moutains and southerners (aimed at the ones that seem intent on runnig me off theroad and the MP’s who claimed the north should be abbandoned in order to force people to move down south).

RudeBoy
    Free Member

No-one’s forcing you to stay, you know…

redthunder
    Free Member

FO then.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

What’s wrong with Southerners, then? I’m assuming that all Southerners are exactly the same. Not amongst the most diverse mass of people on Earth, or anything.

Funny, a bit of rain, and it’s all gone horribly wrong, eh?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

ohhh and the beer is always warm/freezing how hard can it be to serve it at the right tempreature?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

You know what, it is crap down here. You’d be much better off back oop North or wherever.

So, come on,Southerners; Explain please.

zokes
    Free Member

For once, RudeBoy has a point!

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Yep, come on southerners, tell me what’s good about living the wrong side of Birmingham?

redthunder
    Free Member

Yep, come on southerners, tell me what’s good about living the wrong side of Birmingham?

Left or Right ?

RudeBoy
    Free Member

I don’t know…

…I’ve never lived up North!!!

😆

zaskar
    Free Member

Err The U.K. is a wet and cold country.

I decided to stop moaning after being told to **** off.

Actually a friend said there was no such thing as bad weather but bad clothing, so since I wear the right gear that can cope with rain and cold when riding and check the forecast.

The dirty rain is pollution being washed down? makes your clothes dirty so I hang mine up in the house-where it’s warm and dries faster without all the extra airing.

Ok it helps owning a washing machine-we take it for granted.

Sell your tv and buy a washing machine!

I look at Inger-lund and think it’s raining-it’s cold it’s a nice day. If the sun comes out-bonus.

Choice of your mind.

My goal within w yrs is to move and live in Sydney or LA as I suffer from SADD and need either sunlight or tons of exercise.

Winter holidays downunder helps.

Cheer up Spoony it could be worse your bike could be nicked. 😆

tails
    Free Member

i love the way all northerners who have moved south always call out to their brethren up north “inside i’m still northern, i hate it here, my heart will always be up north, i eat pie’n’chips every day” haha! face it you’ve deserted your routes, they don’t you back with your mockney accent. plus it’s nice down here 🙂

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I have to TV :p

we have a washing machine, but the tight arsed southern landlord has istalled a coin meter on it, hence the need to use up all out small change whenever we run out of underpants

We dont get this dirty rain phenomonon ooooop north, and its a lot less “misty” aka smog

I’m off back up north the moment i’m chartered.

I’m a Northerner, get me out of here!

RudeBoy
    Free Member

A mate managed to get a coach from London to Bradford, t’other day; £5.50, one way.

I’ll gladly chip in…

TimothyD
    Free Member

In Sheffiled everybody calls each other ‘luv’,in shops etc.

I live next to the peak district and people call each other love.

I like the north.

TimothyD
    Free Member

Southeners have always seemed friendly to me too,though.

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Why do so many Northerners come south and then moan about it so much?

If its so marvellous where they come from, either stay there or go back.

Must say i’m not that happy when I do have to go up north, but its not usually from choice and I get back home asap.
    Don’t agree about the beer either, nothing wrong with a nice pint of Youngs and a damn sight better than all that frothy crap.

MTT
    Free Member

I will stay north, you lot stay south, problem solved.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

No, we’ll come North whenever we feel like it, MTT!

We’ve bloody paid for it, after all… 😉

Youse can come down, if you’re nice. Don’t come if you’re going to be nasty.

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Forgot the smiley out on my post, all one big happy family really and strange how we all unite when a scot starts giving England a slating 😀

avdave2

Well I was born in the north in Blackpool but live in the south in Brighton. Which seaside town would you choose? Vote now

*Takes deep breath of Derbyshire Dales air*

The only soot we have to wory about here is when the local steam train pootles past the woodland at the bottom of the garden

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Well I was born in the north in Blackpool but live in the south in Brighton. Which seaside town would you choose? Vote now

Margate!

Southend?

Sheerness?

Canvey Island?

Erm…

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘AGGGGGGGG IT WAS GOING SO WELL’ is closed to new replies.