Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • After a coffee make with a timer
  • turtleheading
    Free Member

Any recommendations? Ideally with a pot, that’ll start brewing for breakfast.

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

Use your current one and simply plug it into a wall socket timer?

turtleheading
    Free Member

I dont have one…

The-Swedish-Chef
    Free Member

OK, but the requirement of having a coffee machine with timer will reduce your overall choice in the market. Just suggesting that I’d find a coffee machine that fulfils the requirement to make good coffee, and then find a solution to the timer issue.

IHN

cafetiere + alarm clock?

maccruiskeen

cafetiere + alarm clock?

cafetiere+ plus alarm clock on your wife/gf/husband/lifepartner’s side of the bed, with post-it note saying ‘milk and two sugers please’.

and some earplugs

and possibly a stab proof vest

nealy
    Free Member

I got the below from Tesco 4 years ago and it’s still working which can’t be taken for granted plus it makes nice coffee and keeps it hot for 2 hours. I love coming downstairs in the morning to fresh coffee rather than faffing about making it half asleep then waiting for it to percolate

http://www.tesco.com/direct/prestige-50669-deco-digital-black-coffee-maker/200-0411.prd?skuId=200-0411&pageLevel=sku&_requestid=80232

Adam_Buckland
    Free Member

When I purchased filter machine a year or so ago I noticed that a couple of companies made them with timers, a great idea but a little concerned about the ground going dry over night. I seem to remember that one of them was made by Kenwood.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘After a coffee make with a timer’ is closed to new replies.