Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • After a Adventure Playground for my backgarden
  • astura
    Free Member

Got about £1500 spend, want something massive – does anybody on here make them?

hillsplease

I have such a thing that you can have. It is about 10 years old has: slide(3m)
    central tower, with ‘fenced in’ bit you could use as a sandpit
    monkey bars,
    cargo net,
    swing set with 2 swings and trapeze.

It’s in south Manchester is about 9m along the long axis and 5 m on the short axis. It would fit in a Transit with disassembly and it’s yours for a decent bottle of port (tawny LBV or better so about a tenner) if you collect. My kids are 10 and 13 and have outgrown it. made of Canadian pine and surprisingly rot resistant.

If any of that sounds of interest I’ll do you some pics. Most of the fittings are now stainless steel so comes apart relatively easily too.

All the jolliest

Paul

sandwicheater

Scatter the ground with used needles, dog poo and angry/hungry vermin. Then place sweets at the other end of the garden. Then, release the kids.

Hmmm, I may have confused adventures with reckless. You will be £1495 up which you can spend on bike stuff.

astura
    Free Member

I have something similar to that, just want to treat the kids to something new 🙂

robbie
    Free Member

I manufacture rope play equipment for a living what kind of things are you after?

shuhockey
    Free Member

costco
    Some massive stuff on Costco. They even install it. Obviously not handmade though.

astura
    Free Member

eh, iv been through Costco- the one I posted is the one I like the best just wondering if anyone on here has any alternative

robbie
    Free Member

Ah only really rope nets we do not timber stuff unless it’s a bridge

tymbian
    Free Member

I built this

your only limited by your imagination..what are you after or is it a case of what can I get for £X?

where are you based?

matt_outandabout

Have a little look through this – something more ‘open ended’ and encouraging of free play would be better than just swings and slides. I know this is written for schools, but you will get the drift… As an example, we (grounds for learning) can put in 10m x 6m sandpit for £1500…

http://www.ltl.org.uk/resources/results.php?id=712

cbike
    Free Member

Get a working derrick on that boat like the one at Brodick Castle! (Which might be rotted away by now) Wasted on children obviously. “jib up winch out!”

TubsRacing
    Free Member

Paul Hillsplease- if no one else is interested can i get in the queue for yours? might even stretch to a couple of bottles! I will check with my van owning, cheshire residing father in law today and get back to you if its a goer. cheers Tubs!

hillsplease

Tubs

IT’s first past the post and based on the responses so far you don’t need to be that fleet of foot!

If it’s of interest please do let me know and I’ll whisk some piccies off to you. Could really do with getting it out the garden and would prefer not to reduce it to firewood.

Cheers

Paul

hillsplease

Tubs – yes, no problem. Just let me know as soon as you can please.

Many thanks

Paul

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘After a Adventure Playground for my backgarden’ is closed to new replies.