Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • affordable space adventure wii u. this game is flipping great :-D
  • racefaceec90

just downloaded this after reading/watching the great reviews the game was getting.

i can understand why now.

it’s flipping brilliant.

like a cross between star trek (using all the ship controls are on the wii u touch screen)/thrust (c64 game) and a puzzler.

i am playing it on my own (no friends 🙁 but you can have 3 people playing the game at once).

here’s a great video of a guy and his parent’s playing it (voice only) [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR8g4-LHFEc[/video]

rockhopper70

I’ll take a look at that…good to hear it plays well.

squirrelking
    Free Member

It says affordable but you still need a WiiU. Which is white. Like the elephant. 😉

rockhopper70

Nah. My kids love the Wii u. It’s been a great device for the younger end and need for speed runs extremely well on it. Mario kart 4 player Racing mayhem
    Multiplayer platformer games, brilliant.
    Fingers crossed they release project cars on it.

squirrelking
    Free Member

Cars should be coming to WiiU IIRC

I have a Wii so it’s not senseless bashing, I just don’t see anything worth having on it, Mariokart 7 was a disappointment when they screwed up the old single and multiplayer system of unlocking rather than forcing you to play every game mode including the utterly crap online play (too many cheaters, absolutely no anti-cheat, yay). IIRC there hasn’t been a Zelda release for it either, no brainer really…

rockhopper70

Windwaker hd is great. Middle daughter is really into it, looks great with cartoony graphics and tricky puzzles.
    Zelda u is coming our soon and that looks good too, different style of graphics and an open game landscape.
    Just wonder if splatoon is worth a punt.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘affordable space adventure wii u. this game is flipping great :-D’ is closed to new replies.