Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Afan – probably been done before
  • nicksee
    Free Member

Got back earlier and can report it is damn good fun! plenty of people up there enjoying themselves this morning. There are 5 maybe 6 lines, two are relatively short with tables & doubles jumps. The others are really flowy with some nice pump track style sections with added tight steep berms that can be railed at speed 😛 . There is another line which splits near the top and is either a singletrack type section or the more extreme option with massive tables and a step down into some berms.
    The new singletrack loop before final descent zig zags is a swooping trail through the trees which is also a great addition.
    Yes it’s all motorway smooth, but hopefully it will roughen up a bit over time but its a good contrast to the rest of the trail.

dan45a
    Free Member

I can only echo what Nicksee says. Was up there this morning and is a great addition to the wall. really good fun, abit groomed but very enjoyable.

Reminds me of a mini glentress now with all these options….I’m one happy Welshman 🙂

turtleheading
    Free Member

Great fun. Still alot of work to be done, but still amazing fun! Needs a longer run into the table tops IMO. Was struggling to get up to speed. Good mix of riders up there this afternoon, punters to pros (kind of). Someone was hitting Xups, and cancans!

Go check it out.

_tom_
    Free Member

what on Earth does that have to do with mountain bikes?

It’s fun? Cheer up you miserable unt 😆

Looks awesome, I love that kind of trails. Always think they’re more fun than rocky tech stuff.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Afan – probably been done before’ is closed to new replies.