Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Afan in the sun…
  • bobalong
    Free Member

I can't think of a nicer place to be!

bol

Was that the best photo of me you could find? Git. I look like a smurf.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

It was stunning the weekend. Real hot.

bobalong
    Free Member

Bol, is this one any better??

bobalong
    Free Member

This one is a cracker!!!

Wally

Got a Ti thing going on there?

chakaping
    Free Member

The Smurfs obviously invested their money wisely, if they can afford ti bikes and big, posh BMWs.

bol

That'll teach me to complain. Excellent weekend though. Hope we can get back there again later in the year. I'm sure the weather will be just as good…

bol

I feel the need to make it very clear that the BMW isn't mine – although I did get a lift there and back in it, so I can't be too harsh with the BMW driver references (I think Bobalong fancies himself as a bit of a gangsta, or funeral director). There's hardly a component on my Soda that I paid more than half price for either. It's largely the product of the STW classifieds.

Agreed though that the three ti bikes together look a little bit more than a coincidence. The fact that two of us do most of our riding in Norfolk has something to do with that.

bobalong
    Free Member

I do not fancy myself as either a funeral director or gangsta and the car is going soon. I do have more photos, be afraid!

sanct
    Free Member

Smurefette fetches a high price on a Friday night in Neath 😉
    Ermmm or so i am told.

mrfrosty
    Free Member

Ah sat morning ti hardtail boys remenber seeing you, lovely day shame my riding pal was too hungover to do more ! what were you guys riding cove and ?

Wally

Soda and ?

bobalong
    Free Member

The last one is a Ragley Ti, he's gone for very subtle decals.

chakaping
    Free Member

Hey I was only kidding guys.

Nothing wrong with flashy motors and expensive ti bikes, if that's what floats your boat.

It's just that I don't normally see the two together.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Afan in the sun…’ is closed to new replies.