Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Afan Glyncorrwg was empty today
  • Dimmadan
    Free Member

I normally head down on a Friday as at the weekend gets packed.

We arrived at about 10.30 and the car park was nearly empty. There must have been only 8 cars there and hardly anyone on the trails which i have never seen before.

The other trail centre was just a fraction busier but not by much.

Ended up only doing W2 as my mates fitness is pants. But have to say that link road is boggy as s**t just after the sheep hills/wind farm. So if you are riding this weekend, expect to get a little muddy.

My biggest beef today was a group of 18+ riders that all decided to ride the wall at the same time and after each section would group up until the last rider was through and then ride off again. Sorry if you were one of those riders but you totally spoilt the wall for me and my friend who is new to trail centres and the two family groups behind us. I dont inderstand why people just cant ride a trail, why always stop?

sharki
    Free Member

Bummer! i was meant to be going this morning but we ran out of vehicle space, empty trail centres rock!

Dimmadan
    Free Member

It was really odd. Got food in about 5 minutes mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm welsh rarebit with ham. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

longweight
    Free Member

Something to do with half term?

Dimmadan
    Free Member

True, forgot about that.
    Hopefully Cwmcarn will be quiet at 7am on Sunday for 2 laps too.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Afan Glyncorrwg was empty today’ is closed to new replies.