Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Afan 4X Track!
  • RideHammoon
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_byoQ5k79Hs[/video]
    We have been riding Afan 4X track recently, there’s been amazing weather up there as you can see in the video…its quite long but there’s a lot of footage I really liked so put it in.

What do you guys think, too long?

Cheers guys

retro83
    Free Member

looks like a laugh! Where is the start?

mikey74
    Free Member

Nice. Is it open to the general public now?

Karinofnine

Wicked. Loved it. Loved the music too. I sat here watching it, clapping and laughing. Good work.

RideHammoon
    Free Member

Ha ha thanks guys!!!

The start is at the top of the hill, there is a picture near the beggining looking down from the start…

It is open to the public…£1 an hour, so you can come of the ‘Wall’ trail ,I thnk it is, go on the track for an hour then jump back on the ‘Wall’ to finish of your ride!

🙂 😀

toys19
    Free Member

Is this the one next to bryn bettws lodge?

Zoolander
    Free Member

Good vid – like it. Was up there the other week and had a look at the track bit it was too busy

Zoolander
    Free Member

Good vid – like it. Was up there the other week and had a look at the track bit it was too busy

julianwilson
    Free Member

toys19 – Member

Is this the one next to bryn bettws lodge?

Yes. It is way ‘bigger’ in real life than on the video. Even when you look at it from the road, with little around to ‘scale it’ against it is suprising how big it is. Much higher from bottom to top, biiiiiiiiig tabletops and very wide in places. Makes the average bmx or pump track look rather insignificant. How people ride this sort of thing on a hardtail with 100mm fork is beyond me!

backhander
    Free Member

Just after graveyard. As you get to the top; look right and there it is.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Afan 4X Track!’ is closed to new replies.