Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Aero post help please! Giant tcr composite.
  • hunty155
    Free Member

My new tcr Arrived yesterday. Got it all put together but the only issue is there seems to be a small amount of front to back movement from the aero seatpost, even with a covering of carbon assembly paste and torqued correctly.

Is this normal for this bike/aero posts in general? I’ve never had a bike with a seatpost like this before so I’ve not got a clue. HELP!!!!!

hunty155
    Free Member

Bump for the evening crowd??

mudshark
    Free Member

My Defy Advanced certainly doesn’t have this problem, take it to the shop to have a look – got a Giant store near you?

mrblobby
    Free Member

Take it back to where you got it from. That doesn’t sound right. Definitely the seatpost and not the saddle?

iainc

I have a Defy Comp and aero seatpost is fine, no movement whatsoever. Agree take it back to supplier

hunty155
    Free Member

Cheers I’ll ring them in the morning. It’s probably me being thick but can’t be to careful.

iainc

is the clamp properly seated on the frame ? if not then nowt else that could really be done wrong

mrblobby
    Free Member

Even if the clamp isn’t done up I’d still be surprised if there is forward/back movement 😕

benjishucksmith
    Free Member

Maybe its supposed to be like that… Should have bought a planet x…

goldenwonder
    Free Member

My TCR Advanced doesn’t have any movement. That’s a 2010 frame, but the same Vector post & never thad any issue.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Aero post help please! Giant tcr composite.’ is closed to new replies.