Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Ae today
  • scotabroad

Classic winters ride today with Trekster, only a couple of inches snow, occasional sunshine, no wind, and making first tracks in what snow there was. Great days ride!! D&G still managing to miss out on the snow 🙂

simonralli2
    Free Member

Great pics : )

ton

stew, hijack

big winterboots on the classifieds.

scotabroad

Hi Tony & thanks, got myself sorted with a pair of MW80’s a couple of weeks ago, and they were toasty today 8)

scotabroad

Stop press: its snowing now so perhaps it time to get some of what the rest of the country has been getting….

simonralli2
    Free Member

Heh – just noticed too! At least an inch settled where we are! Yay!

Trekster

Flickr link to Ae

Hi Simon, scotabroad only lives on the Moffat Rd 😉

You up for a ride this week?

I am back on line btw.

Have got some pics up on Flickr but not able to fathom out linky thing yet. Will have to rely on my faithfull photobucket 🙄

defaultslipper
    Free Member

Here you go John:

Flickr have changed their usage rights or something so the ‘get link’ doesn’t work- you have to go to the Get BB Code link instead and in that there is a part that starts in http: but ends with .jpg. Just copy that to use pictures from Flickr.

Here are a few from a very lonely but enjoyable Saturday dusk/ night ride round Ae. No other tracks so either fresh snow had fallen during Saturday or only one other person had ridden it:

Trekster

Cheers Andrew

From Grannygreenlove onwards till Omega Man there were no other tracks

Fancy a ride sometime this week?

scotabroad

🙂

defaultslipper
    Free Member

Yeah, I stopped after Granny Green Luv and went back to the fiveways crossing and down the footpath to the green/blue back through the forest. It was my first night ride and the batteries on my light were starting to dim so didn’t want to chance it!

When are you free this week? I think I am free most days, but I broke my light so can’t do any evening rides until I get a new LED.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Ae today’ is closed to new replies.