Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Ae Forest – Mega Enduro Route?
  • RHSno2
    Free Member

'should do really for the ticket price.' Why?

grumm
    Free Member

Dunno I just thought it was fairly pricy for what you get – still enjoyed it though.

Fra-gy
    Free Member

'should do really for the ticket price.' Why?

because when they put them on in France etc they give you a lot more for your money.

There is going to be camping and there are showers in the visitor centre.

RHSno2
    Free Member

The ones I have been to and are going to are races. Thats the price. Don't think its expensive. Its 2 days worth, practice, prologue, racing…

grumm
    Free Member

The price isn't that much less than the Megavalanche price, which includes a lift pass for several days – doing the qualifier and main race – free food/drink at the end etc etc

Fra-gy
    Free Member

Mountain of Hell, 3 day lift pass, race entry prologue, food and a spangle t shirt,

maxiavalanche 3 day pass etc etc.
    avalanchenduro in Vaujany 3 days plus BBQ.

Rockplough
    Free Member

Are there any other first timers doing this? I'm quite excited about it, although I've only gone down the shredder once and was quite unimpressive. Should make a decent fist of the rest and hopefully it'll be the proverbial laugh.

mrplow
    Free Member

Exact same boat as me Rockplough, actually I am just hoping to make it through seeding in on piece.

mrplow
    Free Member

And still nobody has put up last years stages. Booo 😯

Phatman
    Free Member

Refer to this map: http://www.forestry.gov.uk/pdf/ae_map.pdf/$FILE/ae_map.pdf

ok, last years stages were:

Prologue and S1 – Rabs Slippy one with a couple of freshly cut sections. Usually a climb so all corners were flat.

S2 – Granny Green Love to Carpel Bridge below post 17. Diversions only just lifted so expecting something brand new.

S3 – Bran Burn Bash

S4 – Start was halfway between post 20 and 21, stage was the longest encompassing The Edge trail to finish around post 22. This stage is what enduro is all about IMO.

S5 – Omega man to post 28

S6 – Shredder to the bottom.

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Ae Forest – Mega Enduro Route?’ is closed to new replies.