Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ae forest enduro tracks….
  • Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

**** me they’re the baws!.

Similar setup to golfie, spin up fire road, hammer down descent, not as long a climb but descent lengths seem similar?. Favourite was IVO, wicked. Given that I’m an hour from Ae, I need to ride there more often….

Northwind

Ace isn’t it. I’ve no idea what anything’s called but there’s some excellent riding. There’s a really nice line off the side of Omega Man at about post 28 that’s worth checking out too, and other stuff around the forest that I probably couldn’t find again

codybrennan
    Free Member

Was down on Tuesday and had a wee play- as you say, fantastic.

ton

last time i rode at Ae was a private uplift with tally. robhilton and a few off here came up for the day.

Ae is a awesome and a place is will visit again in the new year.

aejock
    Free Member

Hunt out your lights and come down on a Tuesday night.

codybrennan
    Free Member

Saw you all heading out last Tuesday evening, aejock (I’m assuming it was you and your pals?)

I was camping up for the night in a yellow Trafic. It looked much fun, will definitely get down some Tuesday night for a bash round.

aldo56
    Free Member

Heading down to Ae for the first time on Saturday. Do some of these trails start near the top of the uplift?

We plan on doing a loop of the trail centre stuff then trying to find some off piste fun.

(I’ve had a look on Strava and Trailforks.)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ae forest enduro tracks….’ is closed to new replies.