Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • A**e Cream
  • Jammy111
    Free Member

Just bought some Udderly Smooth from wiggle out of interest rather than need. Will saddle sore now be a thing of the past?

J

tragically1969
    Free Member

No, because the Assos stuff is better.

druidh
    Free Member

I’ve used the Assos and the Chamois Butt’r. Both are excellent – especially on multi-day rides. You still need to attend to personal hygiene and the laundry though.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Sudocrem, just as good and a fraction of the price

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

Try just not being a big fat clatty barsteward.

ourmaninthenorth

I’m a sudocrem user. It does get absorbed faster than “proper” chammy cream, but it’s a fraction of the price.

TBH saddle sore, unless you’re gettinf proper chafing, is a function of not having a sufficiently hardened up arse. Riding bikes all the timne will fix this.

igm

used Sudocrem at the Keilder – no problems – £2 massive tub

OmarLittle
    Free Member

I’m usually ok going without for rides under 3 hours or so but for longer days it is a definite help.

Never tried sudocrem but chamois cream is good value – about £12 for assos and the tub lasts for months, easily the cheapest cycling expenditure i go through!

Jammy111
    Free Member

paid about 6 quid for the udderly smooth stuff. hopefully will solve the sore gooch problem on the road bike. on my mountain bike im fine- think its the different riding position!

fbk
    Free Member

I’ve used the Udderly smooth stuff and I reckon it’s pretty good. What’s good enough for a cows boobs is good enough for my arse 🙂

cheers_drive

Sudocrem here too. Only serious saddle sore I’e had were from baggies with badly fitting liners. Always use lycra on longer rides now.

Barelyincontrol
    Free Member

Sudocrem sorted me out good and proper on the C2C. Highly recommended and available at all good chemists.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘A**e Cream’ is closed to new replies.