Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Advise on dj bike identity p66 or ns metropolise
  • skipwizard
    Free Member

Im looking to buy a new or second hand dirt jump bike i like the identity p66 and the ns metropolise or open to other recomedations? Any help or advise anyone could offer would be appreciated..

Happy riding

jekkyl

*advice 🙂

skipwizard
    Free Member

Spelling is not my best skill plus i blame the iphones touch screen:p any advice?

jekkyl

dictionary? lol 🙂

skipwizard
    Free Member

Cheers kimbers and mike, if i wanted to learn how to spell i would. Its funny how some people get there kicks. I thorght we was hear to chat bout bikes not my spelling.

jekkyl

Its funny how some people get *their kicks.

yeah bikes, love em. If I didn’t correct you though you might end up spelling it wrong for the rest of your life. What would you rather be, correct or incorrect? I don’t correct people for kicks, it gives me no thrill at all, I do it so as to help people who don’t know the correct spelling.

Euro
    Free Member

I was for buying the P66 when I went looking for a DJ bike, but the shop didn’t have one built up. They did have a DMR though so I bought that instead. Solid bike that jumps really well. It might be for sale if you’re interested??? Looks like this…

Completely stock apart for some Renthal Jump Bars (the other brake is in the shed btw).

p.s. jekkyl stop being a wab

skipwizard
    Free Member

Nice bike, my freind has a dmr reptoid, looks simular to your but its black and green.
    Have you rode any other dj bikes?

Euro
    Free Member

I have. They all rode pretty much the same imo (except for the Santa Cruz thing, which was far too small for me). Had a play on a high spec NS Metropolis and it was very nice and really light compared to my tank. Great a getting up to speed and it flew over jumps and carried speed really well, but a a bit skittery on rougher trails as you’d expect.

Never got to ride a P66, but looked perfect on paper.

I don’t think there’s much in them to be honest – just pick the one you like the look of.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Advise on dj bike identity p66 or ns metropolise’ is closed to new replies.