Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Advice on where to go for a weekend (Sat or Sun) ride with the lads.
  • Rochey
    Free Member

Evening all,

I wanting to plan either a Saturday or Sunday ride with the lads (Roadies) but I'm not to sure of where to go.

Now before you say ??? we usually go somewhere like the peaks (hope area) but if I'm honest we have been there and done that a few times :cry:.

We are looking to travel upto approx 2hr 2 1/2hr drive from Milton Keynes for the right ride and we are looking for some good XC riding and not to much of this downhilling rubbish, just good rolling hills :-).

We wont mind going back to the peaks but we need a different route and if you know a good one then invite us up and show us around :P.

Just to let you know are are all mainly roadies who like to play offroad :wink:.

So the question is where to go, sell me your area :lol:.

Thanks and I'm looking for suggestions.

Rochey

ton

yorkshire dales

cynic-al
    Free Member

2 1/2 hour drive … From where ffs?

Milton Keynes

🙄

Rochey
    Free Member

???

Rochey
    Free Member

come on lads I need ideas please.

thejesmonddingo
    rOcKeTdOg

purbecks, easily within 2.5 hours (i do that from B'ham) lots of rolling trails and awesome cake (i can recommend the model village cafe in Corfe)some great pubs, charlie the bike mongers shop in Swanage and the seaside, could you want more?

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Yorkshire.

Dales one day, Dalby other. Two diferent rides both really enjoyable.

valleydaddy
    Free Member

Morzine in a private jet 😉

Wales is your best bet

br
    Free Member

Kington, where the Rough Ride is based.

Take the M1/M42/M5 route.

Rochey – I was replying to pedantic/sarcastic/cynic-al

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Advice on where to go for a weekend (Sat or Sun) ride with the lads.’ is closed to new replies.