Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • advice needed …
  • barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I've just had 2 slices of toast. It was alright. I'm thinking about making some more, but I'm not sure I can be a*sed. What do you think?

IanMunro
    Free Member

If 'making' involves sticking it in the toaster – hell yeah!! Providing you've got lots of butter too. If it involves having to make a loaf first then that's a different matter.

johnners
    Free Member

The answer to "More toast?" is always yes. I am a bit overweight though.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

My TOAST! thread appears to have disappeared.
    😥

You need more TOAST!

joolsburger
    Free Member

I'd suggest making some browner or perhaps lighter coloured toast this time, mix it up, you know, live a little.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Have two more slices. Because it appears from your thread that you may have forgotten to put some bacon and eggs alongside it. This error must be atoned for.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

It's in times of such uncertainty that I find myself thinking 'what would John Tomac do?'

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

barnsleymitch – Member
    It's in times of such uncertainty that I find myself thinking 'what would John Tomac do?

He'd rip it up in a phat skinsuit stylee

All the way home for some more toast.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Whilst riding on the drops and wearing a stetson I would hope! More toast it is then…

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Actually, I still cant make my mind up about the whole toast conundrum, but I am fairly sure that my life is somehow incomplete without a Tioga disc drive wheel 💡

midlifecrashes

I've take teh tire off of my Tioga Disc Drive wheel so I can manual repeatedly across my Toast, cutting the perfect soldiers for my freshly boiled eggs.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘advice needed …’ is closed to new replies.