Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • advice about 27.5/650B , i need your help guys
  • thot
    Free Member

Hi guys, first place, Xmas for all, in second i really need your help, after many years out of the game, i decide come back and buy a new bike. I wanna know what you suggest?? What buy or not and why?!?!

I’m looking for a 27.5/650b with 140 to 160mm, good in up and downhill and fast on trail, lighter as possible arround $ 3.500, but we have so many option that i’ve became a little bit crazy reading review and some forums.

I was thinking in giant trance 1 or trek remedy8, but after some review the list is getting bigger.

Giant trance 1
    Trek remedy8
    Trek slash 7
    Norco range 7.1
    Kona process 153
    Cube 2014 Fritzz 160 HPA Race 27.5

Out of range
    Santa cruz Bronson
    Cube Stereo Super HPC 160 Race 650B (2013)

And still have yeti sb75 and ibis mojo

Please I have until Monday to decide, help me with 2 choices …

thank U

regards

Thot

Onzadog
    Free Member

How much is the Turner Burner where you are?

thot
    Free Member

i don’t know Onzadog, i pretend buy it in autralia or new zealand, i will spend a month there 😮

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Given your description of your requirements no list of potentials wouldn’t be complete without the inclusion of the Transition Covert. The 2014 range is available in all three wheel sizes so you can take your pick. Iv’e got the 29er and love it. Great up hill, despite its 30+lb weight, superb around the trails, including tight twisty technical climbs and downhills and flats of varying ground underfoot. And to top it all off it really excels when you point the thing downhill! especially if you want to get the wheels off the ground a bit. A really superb all rounder -a real ‘quiver killer’. I’m sure there are many bikes in this category that can match it, but none will better it, unless you have very specific requirements. A bold statement I know, and I am a bit of a Transition fanboy, but it is a great bit of kit whichever way you cut it! Definitely worthy of consideration. Good luck, a nice dilemma to bring in the New Year.

jam-bo

Only one of those I’ve ridden is the process and it’s a properly fast bike. Kona are on their game this year.

sharkattack

I’m getting the Nukeproof Mega AM or the new YT Wicked Pro.

br
    Free Member

Please I have until Monday to decide, help me with 2 choices …

Why, is the world ending?

Go demo/ride them, then decide.

thot
    Free Member

thanks wobbliscott, good to know. i will try to post some photos of the shops and the bike and you and other friends here will help me with this dilema rs 🙂

great jam bo …

thot
    Free Member

Why, is the world ending?

Go demo/ride them, then decide.

Not yet b r , but i will travel around australia / New zealand and not easy get a demo in all those bikes,

onlinebully
    Free Member

Don’t bother go long travel 26 er more versatile bike

JCL
    Free Member

Don’t bother go 29’er faster everywhere.

chiefgrooveguru

I just ordered a Banshee Spitfire 650B. 150mm front, 140mm rear, CCDBairCS. Hoping it’ll be as awesome as I’ve heard! So there’s another option to consider… 😛

dh
    Free Member

Kona line up looks good this year, I’d check them out more

matther01
    Free Member

I’d go Banshee spitfire…so when 650b hype goes into reverse you can still use 26er stuff 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘advice about 27.5/650B , i need your help guys’ is closed to new replies.