Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Adverts on a subscription?
  • somafunk

How come I’m getting adverts showing up when I browse the site despite having a subscription, it’s only just happened tonight?.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

*Opens another bottle*

metalheart
    Free Member

Because someones taken your P…

Looks like you’ve run out. It happened to me the other year too. It was the only way I noticed….

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    somafunk

If it’s ran out then how come I’ve just received the latest issue?, and I havn’t been reminded that’s it running out?.

It’s the first time I’ve browsed the forum with adverts, it’s rather distracting eh?….

metalheart
    Free Member

If it’s ran out then how come I’ve just received the latest issue?, and I havn’t been reminded that’s it running out?.

Probably because it just ran out tonight? And the latest issue was posted before this. I’d guess… 😀

They didn’t remind me neither, I had to phone them up and sort it out.

Which reminds me I need to phone them up to change my address (before my redirect runs out)…

rOcKeTdOg

They emailed me & asked me to resubscribe with a discount offer, I pointed out I was paying DD & had paid the day before & still had my “P” never heard back from them, I’d like a discount tho please if you’re listening

Jamie
    Free Member

I’d gift you a P, OP, but I am currently dining out on the kindest of strangers myself.

somafunk

Cheers jamie but I thought I was on rolling dd subscription so I’m not sure what’s happened, I’ll call stw t’morn and sort it out.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Adverts on a subscription?’ is closed to new replies.