Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Adventure tents – Nordisk telemark – any experience/better for similar money?
  • trailhound101

I’m looking for a lightweight 1-man tent and am tending towards a Nordisk Telemark 1. Anyone out there used one and would like to share their experience (good and bad) … or any other recommendations?

The Telmark 1 is 830g and Wiggle have them for £324 at the moment so that’s the benchmark.

Suggestions appreciated.

montgomery
    Free Member

How tall are you?

djtom
    Free Member

Terra Nova Laser (in any of the variants) is worth considering – “comp” is sub-kilo, “photon” is <800g and there’s a stupidly expensive version that’s about 600g if you are a bazillionaire.

Used by probably 75% of entrants at any mountain marathon across the UK – they’re pretty good!

trailhound101

I’m 6-foot – wouldn’t have thought that was excessive??

rollodes
    Free Member

Check this out. I have one of these, the grey one. sleeps up to 2, weights 1.2kg. beautifully made, £70 Amazon Naturehike link

Tom-B
    Free Member

That one weighs 1.5kg with poles and pegs!!! Double the one that the OP mentioned!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Adventure tents – Nordisk telemark – any experience/better for similar money?’ is closed to new replies.