1. I can post in the morning when you guys are asleep and have AT LEAST two hours on the forum before anyone starts ripping me.
2. I can boast about the weather. What I won't tell you is it's so bloody hot and humid most of the time that you can barely bike 5ks without turning into a sweaty wreck.
3. Strangely, you can't get good bikes out here. Why the hell not when most are made in a sweatshop somewhere in SE Asia I can't imagine.
4. Viet Nam produces the best coffee in the entire world.
5. All the girls are as cute as hell.
6. I can live well on $10/day.
7. WE sent Garry Glitter back to YOU. He's YOUR problem now.
8. We never clean our house. We have a cleaner. Costs $30/month.
9. I see the sun every day before you do.
10. WiFi is free and it's everywhere, even in tiny villages in the delta. Makes an iPod Touch almost mandatory. Who needs lumpy netbooks?