• This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by apj.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Adobe Acrobat help..
  • lucien

I have a large PDF document that I need to remove some pages before and after and save what’s left as a PDF – reader version won’t let me do this, and happy to purchase an Adobe product – problem is which one for the smallest cost – any ideas?

Thanks (in advance) – Lucien

nickjb
    Free Member

There’s quite a few free ways to do it. Either a download or an online editor. PDFescape was probably my favourite before I got the full version of Adobe Acrobat (not Acrobat Reader). If you happy to pay it’s actually pretty useful

Edit. Jeepers! It’s not cheap, is it!? I got it bundled with some other software.

badllama
    Free Member

Used this for years http://www.serif.com/pageplus/ great software at an excellent price 🙂

seosamh77
    Free Member

Do you get a version of acrobat with the free version of cs2(adobe deactivated the servers and made free to all) that’s available on the adbe site? (Not sure is it does). Worth having a look though, acrobat 7, that usually comes with cs2 will do what you need.

seosamh77
    Free Member

Just checked aye it does include acrobat 7. Just google cs2 download and register on the adobe site.

Cougar

(adobe deactivated the servers and made free to all)

That’s not strictly true; it’s supposed to be for the benefit of those who already bought it.

CutePDF is supposed to be decent, AFAIK.

seosamh77
    Free Member

technically it is available to all for free… whether an individual takes heed to the wording on the splash page is up to them. 🙂

pjm84
    Free Member

Have a look at Bluebeam, Luc. You can run a free trial for a month.

Shackleton

I use PDF split and merge here. Free and works very well, with many options for splitting, merging and output options. I have full acrobat through work but find this program easier to use!

apj
    Free Member

Could you not print to PDF instead of to a physical printer, and then only print the range of pages you want? Obviously won’t work if you need to change page numbering, but otherwise could be an easy and free solution.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Adobe Acrobat help..’ is closed to new replies.