Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Adjusting Marzocchi 320 LR travel
  • StuE
    Free Member

Thinking of buying a pair of these forks,want to run them at 120mm travel which needs an internal spacer swap,cant find any info on doing this or if they come with the required spacer,

scruff
    Free Member

Might be the same as 44/55s but Windwave are really good at answering emails.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/internal-spacer-swap-on-marzocchi-55-cr-2012-fork-1

StuE
    Free Member

Trying to decide between these and X Fusion Slides,would be nice to know if they come with the spacer, I will try emailing Windwave

nordofjura
    Free Member

The 2014 models should come with the spacers, but not the 2015 ones, which aren’t adjustable in travel. At least the german shops show it like that (i.e. hibike.de).

StuE
    Free Member

Just got a reply from Windwave,there are no instructions available and they say I would need to send the forks to them for the travel changing

nmdbasetherevenge
    Free Member

That’s what they said to me, I sent them back. They were pretty tacky anyway, the caps were made of cheap, thin plastic and so was the rebound knob.

StuE
    Free Member

Think I will go for an X Fusion Slide or a Reba, less messing about

nmdbasetherevenge
    Free Member

Good plan, I went with Rockshox instead.

deertrackdoctor
    Free Member

hi all ive just purchased a set of these for my hardtail .they were silly cheap at £150 so took a punt. so opened the box and theres a travel spacer included . so there set at 100mm so is it safe to presume if i open and take the spacer out the travel will increase to 120mm .
    the spacer supplied is quite large around 40mm in length so is this logical thinking or presumption ?
    anyone cast some light on this thanks Tam

deertrackdoctor
    Free Member

this look similair but no oil comes out the fork at start and he does not put any in at end ????

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Adjusting Marzocchi 320 LR travel’ is closed to new replies.