Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Adidas Evil Eye…..
  • stufive
    Free Member

Anyone got em? how are they compared to Tifosi etc?

Kuco

Not a clue about Tifosi but got two pairs of Evil Eye. Wear them with the insert and by themself when got contacts in and very happy with them.

Got the last pair of Sportpursuit website for £60.

xcwanabe
    Free Member

Not a clue about Tifosi but got two pairs of Evil Eye. Wear them with the insert and by themself when got contacts in and very happy with them.

+ 1 been crash tested on loads of occassions and not been damaged. replacement additional lenses are cheap enough and so are replacement arms as I managed to snap one last year when i had a bit of a sense of humour failure at Twentyfour12.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    twoniner
    Free Member

I really rate them, tried all sorts of riding glasses but the Adidas ones are mint. The fit (for me) is spot on and lots of adjust-ability. I tend to wear mine now for everything, they are that light you hardly know you’re wearing them.

They don’t steam up either on slow hot climbs. You wouldn’t regret it if you bought a pair!

superdan

Mine have been really good, apart from the times I usually have problems with glasses, long slow sweaty climbs in the drizzle. Tend to just stick them on for fast descents in those conditions, other than that, surprisingly scratch resistant compared with the usual pikey’d from work Bolle Safety specs etc.

stufive
    Free Member

Thanks chaps so ive been and bought some grey Evil eye half rim pro’s and they are very very nice, not cheep though ill have to keep them under the radar for a bit 😆

M_a168_00_6069 by Stufive, on Flickr

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

I find that the ends of the arms scratch the inside of the lenses unless you are very careful when storing them. You need to use a hard case to avoid the problem.

A bit disappointing when you’ve spent so much on them, I’ll be more careful next time and not keep them in a soft bag in my chest pocket.

stufive
    Free Member

Thanks for that ill keep em safe

hora
    Free Member

I’ve got a pair. Prescription or non-prescription?

I don’t really rate them (mine are prescription insert lense)- seem cumbersome, fiddly.

stufive
    Free Member

mine are non subscription, there mainly for road riding and seem to be doing a decent job so far 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Adidas Evil Eye…..’ is closed to new replies.