• This topic has 11 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by D0NK.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Adding photos to Strava
  • franki
    Free Member

I’ve noticed recently that some people are adding photos to their rides on Strava, but I can’t see how to do it.
    Is it a feature for Premium members only, or could someone please enlighten me?

scandal42
    Free Member

I’m not 100% sure but is it not through instagram? You have to have location turned on in the instagram app and it will know which pics you took on which ride.

The above may well be utter horsecockery

scotroutes

Go into the App, choose the ride, open up the menu, choose Edit, add photo. No need for Instagram these days

faustus

Go to edit activity when you have uploaded a ride, should be a ‘add photo’ icon. Check you have updated the app, it’s not premier only…

AlexSimon

Definitely not Premium.
    I haven’t found it on the website though – Just need a recent version of the iPhone app.

nemesis
    Free Member

It’s not premium. Previously you could link to instagram photos but the ‘new’ (it’s been a couple of months) pics aren’t instagram.

When you’ve finished a ride, you click on the “+” button with a picture next to it on the screen where you enter the ride name, bike, etc and you can then select a pic to add to the ride (android but assume it’s the same on apple)

scandal42
    Free Member

I don’t use the app so wasn’t aware. Is this possible through the actual website?

franki
    Free Member

I don’t use the app either.

euans2
    Free Member

It’s not possible via the web site yet, it’s only a feature on the phone app

franki
    Free Member

Ah ok.
    That’ll explain why I can’t find it.
    Thanks.

snakebite
    Free Member

you like my pub pics Franki? lol 😀

D0NK

Previously you could link to instagram photos

I opened an instagram account about 2 days before the strava update that incorporated picture uploading.

Unfortunately it also incorporated occasionally losing gps connection and not bothering to reconnect until you tell it to manually, so missing vast swathes of some recent big rides.

is disappoint

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Adding photos to Strava’ is closed to new replies.