Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 177 total)
  • Add your Black Friday MTB bargains here
  • Tracey

Uberbike 25% off, code BLACK25

vmgscot

You got to chuckle at CRC.
    Nukeproof Warhead bar/stem was priced at £20/£25 yesterday when not in the Black Friday sale – today they are included in the Final Week and are now priced at £30/£35.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

no shitty coffee machines on this thread please , only bike stuff i dont need. Ta!

submarined
    Free Member

Nuts, was hoping CRC would drop the Ascend XL back down (fnar, accidental bad pun-o-rama) but it’s still more than it was a few weeks ago. Damn my procrastination.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

You got to chuckle at CRC.
    Nukeproof Warhead bar/stem was priced at £20/£25 yesterday when not in the Black Friday sale – today they are included in the Final Week and are now priced at £30/£35.

There was something on local radio news the other day saying online stores are getting sneaky, the real bargains tend to come either side of Black Friday sales.

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

I’ve been looking at a 3 biking related things of late. All have got more expensive this week !

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

fox float 34 factory 130mm boost 27.5 £585
    RockShox 2017 Yari RC 27.5 BOOST 130mm Suspension Fork £360

with 10% off code at startcycles

honourablegeorge

Tracey – Member
    Uberbike 25% off, code BLACK25

They seem to have coincided this with everythign I need being out of stock

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

someone find me a 10% off santa cruz carbon reserve wheelsets please 🙂

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

Superstar discount codes…

BF20 20% off £40-99
    BF30 30% off £100-499
    BF40 40% off £500+

until midnight 27th Nov

honourablegeorge

bike24.com have GX Eagle gripshift groupset for 239 Euro (No crank, jsut cassette, chain, mech & shifter)

Gotama
    Free Member

7mesh have some decent discounts online, shame there are no shorts included though.

daznal
    Free Member

UBYK have 20% off of everything just orded some pro 4 stans flow boost wheels at a great price

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

That is a bangin’ one daznal @oscillatewildy they have Santa Cruz carbon wheels

unclesomebody
    Free Member

@daznal – can you post a link to the wheelset you bought? I can’t find hope pro 4 on stans flow. Thanks

chrishc777
    Free Member

UBYK have 20% of everything except what I want obviously!

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

Only thing I’ve seen today Is evans cycles “ride it” events on bogof

wukfit
    Free Member

Ubyk code doesn’t work on anything that’s already discounted i.e the 20 odd things on my shopping list
    Oh well

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Yeah ubyk Renthal bars and stem no likey discount. No decent 29er wheelsets either or should i get arch on Hope with sapim spokes?

chrishc777
    Free Member

CRC have actually put the XL dropper in the Black Friday deals, at 20 quid more than it was a few days ago!

qwerty
    Free Member

Planet X have Reverbs for £144.

smogmonster

Not strictly MTB per se, but i got a Garmin Forerunner 735XT (multisport triathlon type thing) for £235 yesterday on Amazon – its gone up to £260 today but looking on CamelCamelCamel its still far chearper than its ever been before, and still £50 less than on Wiggle.

lucky13
    Free Member

Nuts, was hoping CRC would drop the Ascend XL back down (fnar, accidental bad pun-o-rama) but it’s still more than it was a few weeks ago. Damn my procrastination.

Wiggle still have the Ascend XL for £110

DezB
    Free Member

Not many sizes left, but Cycle Surgery have some nice Mavic clothing cheap.
    eg Ksyrium jacket for £30
    there

joshfinney
    Free Member

20% off at UBYK inc custom built wheels with the code BLACKFRIDAY17

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Morvelo up to 30% off everything on their site. All of which is gash, but that’s beside the point .

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

2018 Mondraker Dune for £2550 on UBYK with the discount. Appears to come with pedals and helmet too…stop me.please.

ogden
    Free Member

Even at that price the kit that comes on it isn’t great

kneebiscuit
    Free Member

I know. Keep it coming! Much worse vfm than the YT’s, Canyon’s and Radon of this world. Are the frames that good?!

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

Evans cycles, endura mullet light reactive glasses £19.99 and a few other pairs Similiar price

vmgscot

actionsports.de have 10% off wheel builds – that means those lovely DT Swiss EX471 built on 240s hubs I bought last week are now under £500 – doh!

jonnyboi

Amazon have the garmin forerunner 235 for £169

Linky

Also the vivoactive HR for 149

kimbers

Superstar
    Sprnd £40-100 BF20 gets you 20%
    £100-499 BF30
    £500+ BF40

Gutted there’s no boost hubs left,,!

steve_b77
    Free Member

whatyadoinsucka – Member
    Evans cycles, endura mullet light reactive glasses £19.99 and a few other pairs Similiar price

Only in Orange, the others are over £50

cooie

The Nukeproof Warhead bars and stem mentioned above were actually already in CRC BF the other week at the lower price! Taking the pee.

pickle
    Free Member

Decathlon have some good stuff

Shimano SDP shoes as £29
    https://www.decathlon.co.uk/am5-spd-mountain-bike-cycling-shoes-id_8393749.html

Also have SLX 11/42 cassette at £29

guitarhero
    Free Member

Looking for a pair of 29er Stans Flow Mk 3 rims as cheap as possible.
    BF20 on superstar gets them down to £59.50 but they start at £85 which is more than RRP?
    Any better out there?

tish
    Free Member

Royal Racing have 50% off across their site including storm shorts and matrix jacket.
    Clicky

woodster

Anyone found a good deal on an e13 cassette? After more range but I’m not really a Sram fan.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 177 total)

The topic ‘Add your Black Friday MTB bargains here’ is closed to new replies.