Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Add photo off phone
  • King-ocelot
    Free Member

Can you post photos you’ve taken directly off your phone (in my case Iphone) to here? Cheers

kimbers

not that im aware you have to upload it to flikr of feckbook etc and link to the image i guess

No, you have to host them

King-ocelot
    Free Member

Thanks

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

Not quiet directly, but the easiest (near instant) way I’ve found with an iphone to do this is with picasa.

You set up your picasa account to accept email uploads. When you’ve take the photo on the iphone you email it from the phone to the address picassa has given you. You can then link to etc without ever going near a pc.

Here’s a sample I’ve just sent from my phone:

Details on setup here:
    http://picasa.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=83342

sniff
    Free Member
    CountZero

Photobucket is brilliant for the iPhone. There is an app for it, uploading is very quick and easy, and to get the URL you just tap on the i in the corner then tap the ‘url’ window under the pic and it copies it for you, you don’t need to do anything other than tap in this window and paste. Job’s a good’un!
    Here you go, just done this:

Tap the bottom window where it says IMG, then paste that here, and you get this:

Jamie
    Free Member

I used to use Photobucket, but now use imgur.

No ads. No sign up. Web and App based.

sharkbait
    Free Member

If you have your own web site and want to put the pictures up there you can get a free aftp app called FTP View.
    It will allow you to upload any file fromy our iPhone and if it’s a picture it also gives you the option to resize it before it’s uploaded.
    It works well and it’s free…. can’t be bad.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Add photo off phone’ is closed to new replies.