Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Adam Brayton lakes vid
  • riklegge

Looking fairly rapid
    [video]https://dirtmountainbike.com/videos/watch-adam-brayton-railing-lake-district.html[/video]

Edit: sorry, meant to put it in the chat forum. And I can’t embed the video. That really didn’t go well.

tomhoward

Pretty sure a video of someone riding a bike belongs in the bike forum.

What your post lacks is the video itself…

riklegge

[video]https://youtu.be/F94mFEHgYYM[/video]

This time?

jekkyl

so… where’s the locations? looks like it’s various places. Is that first bit the Ullswater singletrack? some of it is defo looks like a trail centre.

km79
    Free Member

He could have slowed it down a bit so we could actually get a look at the bike.

eddie11
    Free Member

Helvelyn? Down into rosthwaite, whinlatter, gnar?

Gary_C

I reckon Boredale Hause, Ullswater lakeside, Whinlatter.

sharkattack

What this video proves is that….fast riders are fast.

lewis75
    Free Member

Gas to Flat could ride a potato fast

kayak23

Flippin eck! 😯

sprocker
    Free Member

Wow !! all over a bit quick at that pace.

bramblesummer
    Free Member

Not sure of the local name, but the scenes over the lake are on the eastern side of derwent water, heading east down into Manesty. That rough track looks stunning for a blast down, might have a look if it can be added to the ever growing borrowdald route we have a habit of doing. So so much good riding around there, especially if you can hack a lot of ascent.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Looked like the descent off cat bells, unless you’re gonna do it very early or late at night, I wouldn’t bother. Wayyyyyy too busy.

jamesmio
    Free Member

Recognise a decent chunk of the Red at Winnlatter (ace trail that), always love a Raw edit. Nice.

TomB

That cat bells descent footage is incredible. Knowing how I ride it, then seeing that, makes me feel somewhat inadequate….

The whinlatter bits are also a bit impressive.

Wookster

Love that video! I really like the music free videos we are getting now just trail noise!

Scienceofficer
    Free Member

Now that is the very definition of ‘pinning it’.

Fookin’ ‘ell.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Last section jumps place? Look newly built.

Northwind

That was ace, always a good guy to watch. Wish it had more random lakes rocks and less jumps though!

lowey

Quality riding.

First section is Hause Gate down to Manesty… As Tom says, makes my mincing down there look frankly ridiculous.

Bit after that I’m pretty sure is Birketts Leap on the Bash. Then Whinlatter and I think the Jumps maybe Setmurthy.

Fast lad!

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I was thinking some of the jumps are his private trails, there is some stuff that he has built out of Braithwaite I beleive that has no invites…

CheesybeanZ

Brilliant showcase for the rider , what was the bike 😉

chakaping
    Free Member

I think his KOMs will be safe for a while eh?

jekkyl

I love you get a glimpse of 2 ‘normal’ mtbers, bimbling down the trails, as a contrast …. then that guy comes flying along.

honourablegeorge

km79 – Member
    He could have slowed it down a bit so we could actually get a look at the bike.

Hope should get me to do these videos

fathomer

Great vid, the trial at the start looks great, one to add to the list.

Me & the Mrs were at Winlatter when they were filming, unfortunately both times I passed Adam was stopped so didn’t get to see him riding.

jamj1974

One of those videos that makes you feel slow and shit.

martinhutch

double postie

martinhutch

One of those videos that makes you feel slow and shit.

Certainly stretches the ‘if I had that bike I could ride like that’ marketing angle a little.

Don’t think I even registered that first double at Whinlatter as anything more than two bumps quite some distance apart. 😀

jamj1974

^^Exactly! 😀

mindmap3
    Free Member

Bit quick that, especially when you see clips of normal people riding.

This is up there with his video of him and Vink mucking about on local trails.

fingerbang
    Free Member

I’m a bit fed up now tbh. Maybe it’s cos subconsciously at least he knows he can get a new bike and parts from hope if he trashes them. And that’s what’s holding all us non sponsored riders back? Yeah that must be it

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘Adam Brayton lakes vid’ is closed to new replies.